Disney Store Pins

I did see the pin and I also thought it was cool. I hope they are all the same type, all dangles. I don't think I would like it if the set was different types, some dangles and some not.
Imagine how happy that will make John59 to have all those dangle pins to fix. He has seemed a little bored lately, this should give him something to do.
And remember Shirley, you will need extra for trading so buy John a new pair of jewelers pliers right away.
As to the cost of each pin, Disney knows they have us hooked now and we will pay whatever they ask. I would love to see these pins go for the $4 like the other TDS pins, but I have a feeling they will be around $8 each. That's alot of money, but I will think of it in smaller increments and it won't hurt as much. Peggie

:mad: I HATE DANGLES!!!!!!!! But I will own these pins!!! :D I hope they keep them reasonable like say $5. They were stuck with ALOT of the Millenium pins so I can't see where they are going to double the price. But it is Di$ney so you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter