Disney style dining for Easter?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
We've been spending our Easter breaks at WDW for a very long time, but this year our schedule won't allow it. I'm in school and we only had a Spring break, no Easter break. (I had the pleasure fo spending my fun break doing jury duty!:headache:) DH's school is on break right now, and our kids' break starts on Good Friday. In other words, we're all on different schedules, so this is our first Easter break NOT spent at WDW in a very long time...and it's just killing us! :sad1:

We've done Boma, 'Ohana, and other fun places for Easter dinner, and thought that it would be fun to throw in a side dish or two that is served on disney property to help is feel the Disney vibe. Can anyone recommend your favorite Disney sidedish that would go great with ham, and post the recipe? We're still so bummed that it hurts, so please help give us our Disney fix!

TIA...and happy Easter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter