Disney Survey

mort1331

DIS Veteran
I know many surveys have gone out at different times. I just received my recent one. Part way thru they were asking about waitlists and how effective they were. Then they had a section asking if they were more effective then, as they said, "walking and calling MS every day". Thought that was very interesting.
The last part was asking about if anyone in our party was LGBTQ2+. And that was then end. Wasnt sure if they are trying to get numbers to go up against the State?

Are you positing that Disney wants to show they have loads of LGBTQ+ visitors, so DeSantis should leave them alone and allow them to be inclusive?
I don't think those numbers would have any impact other than if the numbers are very high, DeSantis would want to shut down WDW altogether.

I know many surveys have gone out at different times. I just received my recent one. Part way thru they were asking about waitlists and how effective they were. Then they had a section asking if they were more effective then, as they said, "walking and calling MS every day". Thought that was very interesting.
If Disney is asking about Waitlist (passive) vs checking every days (active), seems to reinforce the idea availably opens up before waitlists are matched.

My recent stay generated a survey about EPCOT. This survey also included an LGBTIA+ question.

I recently received several survey requests from Disney that were heavy on dinning questions and SUPER specific to places we dine on property. It then asked about Disney's new communities and what we knew about them (ie. Cotino). Nothing about our actual stay, aside from 1-2 questions. We live with in such close proximity that we stay often (I know that doesn't make sense, but we like "waking up in the magic"). Each survey has been like this for the past few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter