Disney University address

_frazzle

Disney Store CM :)
What is the actually ADDRESS of Disney University (moreover, the place where Magic Kingdom cast park?) I need to get a new ID card at Access Control and since I am no longer CP I cannot take the bus. Does anyone know what the actual ROAD is that leads to this place? It's nowhere on the internet.

Also, what are the daily hours for Access Control?

Disney University
PO Box 10093
Orlando, FL 32830
(407) 825-4855

I think Access Control is 8am-5pm but I'm not sure. That's why I put the phone number on there for you. Hope that helps! :)

The road... you take the exit for WDW buses at MK and follow it around by the back of Space Mountain... you'll cross the WDW railroad train tracks and see the monorail garage on your right. Make a right at that location. Can't miss it.

For most Online Maps and GPS units, you can search for directions to the intersection of Reams Road and Center Drive in Windermere, Fla.

It's just north of MK Cast Parking/Disney University.

If you try calling the number someone else provided from a phone that is not a Disney phone, the call will not go through properly. The address that individual provided was the mailing address. However, if you want the physical address, it is:

5555 Center Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

This address will take you to Disney University, Access Control, and a bank. Across the street is a cast store and the pick up for Cast Members interested in traveling to Magic Kingdom via Disney transportation.

I know this is cliche but I mean it sincerely so hope you have a Magical Day.

Love,
Vionet-Edith <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter