Disney & vera bradley

I just bought one on Ebay. I bought the packpack for $108...I didn't think this was outrages when they go for $99. Now I'll have one when I go down in December for New Years.

I got the midnight hipster and several other things! I was in line for 2 hours. They had SO many bags available. I was lucky and had a cm who made sure the bags I got had mickeys all over them. I'm using the hipster in the park all day and have had several ladies ask where I got it! I even has a VB employee who asked me about it and also told me that they are coming out with a blue Mickey/Minnie pattern in December! Yay!

Have to say, I've never been a fan of any if the VB patterns, but I'll buy almost anything with Mickey on it!

LOVE my Vera!!! I have 4 patterns(hipsters) with many accessories and some large bags. But now Disney...is bringing my two favs together. I hope they do a princess line!!!

I got the midnight hipster and several other things! I was in line for 2 hours. They had SO many bags available. I was lucky and had a cm who made sure the bags I got had mickeys all over them. I'm using the hipster in the park all day and have had several ladies ask where I got it! I even has a VB employee who asked me about it and also told me that they are coming out with a blue Mickey/Minnie pattern in December! Yay!

I just might wait for that blue pattern. Depends on when I see them in Oct. thanks for the info!

Who has gone and seen all the bags and wallets and gotten prices? At this point, I just want to know how much all the different bags are so I know which one to get and treat myself to 10/27! :D

99 for backpack or duffle, 70 for hipster- 60 for mini hipster, 15 for id case, 30-ish for large cosmetic and smartphone wallet

99 for backpack or duffle, 70 for hipster- 60 for mini hipster, 15 for id case, 30-ish for large cosmetic and smartphone wallet

Perfect! I was estimating $40 on the smartphone wallet, good to know the guess wasn't far off. Thank you!

Are these bags going to be sold online? I'm going in October but think I may want to hold out for the pattern that is going to be released around Christmas

Got there around 3 pm yesterday, got the hipster, iPhone wallet, and Vera/tote. Best of all? No line! ( they also let us look through stacks for the best pattern .)

Are these bags going to be sold online? I'm going in October but think I may want to hold out for the pattern that is going to be released around Christmas

The article says late October. What pattern is coming out in December? Can you provide a link?

Got there around 3 pm yesterday, got the hipster, iPhone wallet, and Vera/tote. Best of all? No line! ( they also let us look through stacks for the best pattern .)
Ok, I will NOT tell my DH this! Especially since he waited 2 hours for me to get my bags at 6:30 in the morning! Lol

The article says late October. What pattern is coming out in December? Can you provide a link?
The December release is unofficial insider info from a VB employee. She said its blue with Mickey/Minnie and super cute! She also said they would be expanding the styles available very soon.

Sounds like great gifts for myself, my cousins, my DD and a cousin's DD for our trip next summer! :cool1:

This post on the Disney Parks blog has the prices and all of the styles available in one of the graphics. It looks to me like the Disney versions are averaging about $10 above the regular full-price Vera of the same style.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...alt-disney-world-resort-on-september-21-2013/

Thank you for this. Looks like the wristlet is actually $55, which when compared to $60 for the small hipster, makes me think I'm going to get the bag instead. ...or both, you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter