Disney Visa Card Rewards Issue

IndyRnRfan

Never take a laxative and sleeping pill together
I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. I thought I would post this just in case some are not aware. While my wife was at Disney recently, she found out that even if you use your Disney Visa for your credit card on your magic band, you will still have to show them your card and have them run it or you will not get credit for your purchases. The rewards will not show up through the magic band.

I know you have to show your card if you want the discount associated with the Disney Visa, even if charging back to your resort room via Magic Band. It actually doesn't sound logical that the rewards wouldn't get credited, though. Every purchase on your Disney Visa gets at least 1% reward points.

Enjoy your vacation!

I know you have to show your card if you want the discount associated with the Disney Visa, even if charging back to your resort room via Magic Band. It actually doesn't sound logical that the rewards wouldn't get credited, though. Every purchase on your Disney Visa gets at least 1% reward points.

Enjoy your vacation!
Yes, that is what I was trying to say. After reading it again, it doesn't sound the way I wanted it to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter