• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney visa points

Guest Relations has the blank Disney Visa Redemption Cards. It includes instructions as to how to move your points to the card.

From DisneyRewards.com:
Pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at the Guest Relations locations listed below. Present a photo ID and your Disney Visa Card.

Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Theme Park
  • Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations Window
  • Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios® Guest Relations
  • Epcot® Guest Relations
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Guest Relations
Downtown Disney® at Walt Disney World® Resort
  • Downtown Disney® Marketplace Guest Relations
  • Downtown Disney® West Side Guest Relations
Disneyland® Resort
  • Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
  • Disney California Adventure® Park, inside Chamber of Commerce
  • Disney California Adventure® Park, Guest Relations window at the entrance to the Park

Just to clarify (unless it has recently changed). GR only gives you the rewards card. You must call Chase yourself (or go online) to have the rewards transferred onto the card.

And those rewards can be used to purchase anything on property? (food, gifts, etc?)

Any way to get the rewards card prior to the trip?

And, the Redemption Cards that can be picked up at any Guest Relations window never expire. Your transferred points will always be safe and usable no matter how long you have had the Redemption Card.

And those rewards can be used to purchase anything on property? (food, gifts, etc?)

Call Chase or request the card via the website or app. It will be mailed to your home with the requested point balance.

Can be used at most places that takes credit cards and/or Disney Gift Cards. Some 3rd party locations my not accept the redemption cards.
Log on to your Chase on-line account and order one.

Also, and maybe this doesn't apply to you, but I believe you can have your resort Apply the points to your bill. I swear we did that last year...but maybe I am delusional ?

Also, and maybe this doesn't apply to you, but I believe you can have your resort Apply the points to your bill. I swear we did that last year...but maybe I am delusional ?
That's correct. It's best to apply the points a day or two before checkout or if you are close to reaching your credit limit - your cc gets charged when you reach your charging limit.

And, the Redemption Cards that can be picked up at any Guest Relations window never expire. Your transferred points will always be safe and usable no matter how long you have had the Redemption Card.

Do you know if all redemption cards are going to be good indefinitely? The most recent card I received does not show the usual December expiration date on it.

Do you know if all redemption cards are going to be good indefinitely? The most recent card I received does not show the usual December expiration date on it.
My most recent one expires in December. I did go in and order a new one because we'll be back in Orlando in June. I can report back when my Rewards area is updated on the Chase site or when I receive the card.

The website doesn't show an expiration date for your Rewards card? Maybe they have converted to No Expiration cards to decrease costs.

I got a new rewards card a couple weeks ago. I had called Disney Visa to get my points added to my card and they said they are sending me a new card because, unlike the old cards, the new cards have no expiration date on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter