Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

mycutiepatooties said:
Those are really cute! I can't believe how much detail you fit onto such a tiny mickey head!

:) thanks. Since we're hanging them up and people will see them I figured I'd give 110% Haha.

Thanks Cheryl! My idea actually came out right with those :)

Here is my Army man:

IMAG0682.jpg

Rachel, I love the MHs. Traci, I will be mailing my package tomorrow. Sorry to be late. My family has had both the stomach bug and colds this week. It's totally knocked us out of action for the last several days. I'll pm you the dc # in the morning. I'll also try to get a pic of my last group uploaded.

Love the green army man MH! Very cute!

Sheila, Sorry to hear you guys were all sick. No problem about mailing them. I'll be on the lookout.:thumbsup2

Thanks Traci!! I pm'd you the dc#. I hope it arrives quickly and doesn't put you too far behind. I couldn't remember which of the completed MH's I had posted pictures for, so I just took a pic of all of them.

IMAG0075.jpg
[/IMG]

I didn't attach the bottom of Rapunzel's braid. If you want, you can curl it around the bottom of the MH and attach with a glue dot. I just couldn't decide what way I liked it.

I must apologize to everyone in the group. My pieces are mailed as of this morning. Friday morning I woke up with a migraine that kept me in bed until Sunday, when I finally had enough and went for a shot. Spent all day yesterday in bed and wasn't sure if I was going to make work today, but I'm about 75%....so here I am. Feels like a terrible hangover this morning. I tried to get online at one time on Friday morning to post, but I couldn't even function to get onto the site. I am really sorry for holding this swap up. Hope everyone understands.

Shelia, love your MH's!

did my package make it? should of been there Saturday? I will go track it!

I must apologize to everyone in the group. My pieces are mailed as of this morning. Friday morning I woke up with a migraine that kept me in bed until Sunday, when I finally had enough and went for a shot. Spent all day yesterday in bed and wasn't sure if I was going to make work today, but I'm about 75%....so here I am. Feels like a terrible hangover this morning. I tried to get online at one time on Friday morning to post, but I couldn't even function to get onto the site. I am really sorry for holding this swap up. Hope everyone understands.

Hope you're feeling better. Migraines suck! :headache:

I got packages today from:
ckmom97
mouseaddicts
JohnsonsLoveDisney

Everything that came looks beautiful! Thank you for the goodies too girls.:goodvibes

mommy2mrb, I got your Mickey Heads forever ago. Double checked and yep they are there in my spare bedroom closet. You probably posted about receiving them on the wrong swap thread by mistake.

Don't worry about it. I am sorry that you had such a bad migraine. I get them too and there are times I am in bed for 3-4 days straight and throwing up. Migraines are horrible. So I completely understand. I'm waiting on 3 packages...so you are not holding me up.:hug:

Shelia, love your MH's!

did my package make it? should of been there Saturday? I will go track it!

Sheila, love your MH's!

Thanks for the scrap love!!

I got packages today from:
ckmom97
mouseaddicts
JohnsonsLoveDisney

Everything that came looks beautiful! Thank you for the goodies too girls.:goodvibes

Those were some quick ponies!! Glad it got there safely! Can't wait to see everything in person!!

mommy2mrb, I got your Mickey Heads forever ago. Double checked and yep they are there in my spare bedroom closet. You probably posted about receiving them on the wrong swap thread by mistake.

Lisa maybe asking about the Epcot swap because I had a box from her delivered on Saturday. I'm almost certain that I posted that I had received it and updated the status thread, but maybe I just dreamed I did. :confused3 Off to make sure everything is updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter