• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wish - August 22 - 26 - Four night Bahamas

hamiltito

Earning My Ears
Hello all. We just rescheduled ourselves from the August 15 cruise to this one, and I'm shocked to find that there is no thread here for it, and that the Facebook group is a dead zone. If you're on this sailing, I'd love if you post.

We're a family of four - mom and dad (early 40s), and two boys (13 and 10). This will be our fourth Disney cruise and fourth ship, with time at both Universal (Royal Pacific) and Disney (POR) before we board.

Hello! Our family of 3 will be on board, mom and dad (late 30’s) son (6). Finally cruising after again after our 2020 cruise was canceled. We are so excited to check out the Wish! I came on to see if Fish Extenders were still a thing, just found our door hanging from our previous cruises and remembered how much fun we had!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter