Disney Wish Stateroom 11006

WaitingForMyPrince

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed in cabin 11006 (or the accessible version 11504) on the Wish? I was originally booked in a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah on the same deck but was checking for concierge each morning and this popped up so I booked it. We are within the 90 day booking so we didn’t get the early booking perk of concierge but will get the rest. I’m happy to be concierge but I’m a bit nervous about no longer having a Verandah. However, with a 3 and 7 year old, the windows may be safer. Did I make a good choice to switch? Should I continue to watch for an concierge option that has a verandah?

My parents stayed in 11006 in August and we were next door in 11004. 11006 is amazing. It is such a large room and the windows give such great views we never missed having a balcony! I've attached some pictures 😊

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673142805831.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142805831.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 144
  • FB_IMG_1673142817903.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142817903.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 124
  • FB_IMG_1673142812098.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142812098.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 124
  • FB_IMG_1673142923634.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142923634.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 126
  • FB_IMG_1673142916477.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142916477.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 118
  • FB_IMG_1673142908648.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142908648.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 118
  • FB_IMG_1673142808529.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673142808529.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 129
My parents stayed in 11006 in August and we were next door in 11004. 11006 is amazing. It is such a large room and the windows give such great views we never missed having a balcony! I've attached some pictures 😊
Thank you so much for these pictures! It really does look like a great room and has made me feel a lot better about my decision. It looks like the pull down bed from the ceiling is above the dresser/cabinets rather than the sofa. Is that correct?

Thank you so much for these pictures! It really does look like a great room and has made me feel a lot better about my decision. It looks like the pull down bed from the ceiling is above the dresser/cabinets rather than the sofa. Is that correct?

Yes! There is the bunk bed above the cabinets (we never used that one), the couch bed and then a murphy bed that comes from the wall with the cabinets as well.

Has anyone stayed in cabin 11006 (or the accessible version 11504) on the Wish? I was originally booked in a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah on the same deck but was checking for concierge each morning and this popped up so I booked it. We are within the 90 day booking so we didn’t get the early booking perk of concierge but will get the rest. I’m happy to be concierge but I’m a bit nervous about no longer having a Verandah. However, with a 3 and 7 year old, the windows may be safer. Did I make a good choice to switch? Should I continue to watch for a concierge option that has a verandah?
The room looks amazing!!!
Was it a pain to get to the concierge lounge on the 12th floor from there? We are considering but typically like to be on the same floor as the lounge… Ty so much in advance!!!

We stayed next door in 11007 back in October. These rooms are amazing!!! And they are huge!!! There was just two of us and I swear we lost one another in there. Do not hesitate to book this room. I am not sure how I going back to a smaller cabin. Yes, the lounge is a bit of a walk, but this room, so worth it!!

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 42
We stayed next door in 11007 back in October. These rooms are amazing!!! And they are huge!!! There was just two of us and I swear we lost one another in there. Do not hesitate to book this room. I am not sure how I going back to a smaller cabin. Yes, the lounge is a bit of a walk, but this room, so worth it!!
@ladyofthetramp , thank you so much for replying here and on another thread, as well! This looks amazing.
To get to the lounge, did you have to walk down to the main bank of elevators and stairs on Deck 11 to go up to 12, or is there another way? About how long would you say it took to go from your stateroom on 11 to the lounge on 12?
Thank you again for your help, it is much appreciated!!!!

@ladyofthetramp , thank you so much for replying here and on another thread, as well! This looks amazing.
To get to the lounge, did you have to walk down to the main bank of elevators and stairs on Deck 11 to go up to 12, or is there another way? About how long would you say it took to go from your stateroom on 11 to the lounge on 12?
Thank you again for your help, it is much appreciated!!!!
yes- down the hall and either up the stairs or the elevator. Time to get there was maybe 3 minutes or so- but just me and me husband. No littles in tow.

Amazing, thanks so much!!
OP here. Just wanted to also let you know that we ended up LOVING the cabin as I’m assuming you have it booked. It was pretty quick to get to the lounge. I had mobility issues (long story!) but had no issues getting there via the stairs. The kids were obsessed with the cookies and little bowls of marshmallows and gummy bears! 😂

OP here. Just wanted to also let you know that we ended up LOVING the cabin as I’m assuming you have it booked. It was pretty quick to get to the lounge. I had mobility issues (long story!) but had no issues getting there via the stairs. The kids were obsessed with the cookies and little bowls of marshmallows and gummy bears! 😂
@WaitingForMyPrince , thank you very much for replying (and for being the OP 😆). Happy you had a wonderful time and glad it wasn’t bad to get to the lounge! And I’ll have to check out those bowls of treats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter