Disney Wish

Sharon Mayberry

Mamabear
Any thoughts on the Wish taking over the Dream 3 snd 4 night itineraries? Is it possible the Wish , might be doing the 7 night cruise ?

Any thoughts on the Wish taking over the Dream 3 and 4 night itineraries? Is it possible the Wish , might be doing the 7 night cruise ?

Based on how they rolled out the Dream class, it is very unlikely.

3 and 4nt are cash cows and they got a ship to pay off.

Im thinking it will replace the Dreams sailings from Port Canaveral

I think it is going to take over the Dream's 3/4 night cruise. It will pull back veteran cruisers who are bored with the route plus add a new wow factor who take that route as first time DCL cruisers. Which is all good for me as it is a short drive to Port Canaveral.

Any thoughts on the Wish taking over the Dream 3 and 4 night itineraries? Is it possible the Wish , might be doing the 7 night cruise ?
The Dream is moving to Miami in June 2022, to do 4 and 5 night Bahamian cruises and the Fantasy is staying in PC doing her typical 7 night eastern and western itineraries. Wish will definitely be taking over the Dream 3 and 4 night itineraries.

Will do the Wish once just to see it but not more than that if only Nassau and Castaway. I am a Platinum cruiser and was hoping for new and exciting ports on this ship. I was hoping for the return of Twin Beds. Not all of us like sleeping with a friend.

I guess when/if Lighthouse Point comes on, it will be added. Surely they could add somewhere like Bimini to shake things up a bit. Dont get me wrong, Id love to go on the Wish, and probably will, but another bloomin' trip to Nassau, seriously!!

Will do the Wish once just to see it but not more than that if only Nassau and Castaway. I am a Platinum cruiser and was hoping for new and exciting ports on this ship. I was hoping for the return of Twin Beds. Not all of us like sleeping with a friend.

I am quietly hoping they have some rooms with twin beds in place of the single queen. I travel with my sister. We do not share beds for a number of reasons.

I am quietly hoping they have some rooms with twin beds in place of the single queen. I travel with my sister. We do not share beds for a number of reasons.

doesnt the sofa pull out into a bed? Why would you share over just doing that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter