Disney Wonder: 7 Night Mexican Riviera - October 15th, 2017

username: dsweeney3
cabin number: 7129
participants' names (gender/age): Dana (f/40's), Brenna (f/11)
allergies and other restrictions: nope!
favorite characters: Ariel
other notes:

username: dsweeney3
cabin number: 7129
participants' names (gender/age): Dana (f/40's), Brenna (f/11)
allergies and other restrictions: nope!
favorite characters: Ariel
other notes:

I added your info to the last minute group!

I don't know where the name Brenna came from but Dsweeney3 daughter's name is Addison - can you please change it? She is not techsavvy

Soon!

Could I just ask everyone in group 2 to verify their cabin numbers in case there were any changes that haven't been mentioned?

Today is the final day to register for the last minute FE group! I will close registration tonight.

Soon!

Could I just ask everyone in group 2 to verify their cabin numbers in case there were any changes that haven't been mentioned?

we are room 6500 ( it is a handicap accessible room) the only change is Daisy is on an all natural diet.

Hello the Persampieris are still in 8054.

For those of you with dogs, are you okay if we share your cabin number with others for pixie dusting?

okies, the FE exchange is now officially closed! Thank you to all participating. I can't wait to exchange gifts with everyone.

early dining for us also, dinner might have to wait lol

Working on our fish extender, at the moment! CAN'T WAIT
Yeah, we are early dining as well, if it were just my wife and I would probably do late dining, but the others in our group like early dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter