Disney Wonder Concierge Coffee

sc426

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the brand of coffee that is used on the Disney Wonder Concierge lounge? It was delicious and I am kicking myself for not asking a castmember what it was before we walked off. Its not the coffee that they serve onboard for everyone. Its specific for concierge guests. Or maybe it was just the machine that they used to make it taste good?

They used Illy beans in the past (pre-pandemic), both in the Concierge lounge and in Cove Cafe. I don’t know if they used the Classico or Intenso variety.

I knew the machine is well into the thousands. I'll try the Illy beans in both the classico and intenso variety and see which comes closest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter