Disney Wonder- March 11, 2016

My and my Bestie will be doing a girls trip! Leaving our husbands and kids at home! Im 28 and she's 31!! Super excited! What is a fish extender group? I have never heard of it!!!

My family and I will be on this cruise. We are doing a B2B on the Wonder. We are too late to do the FE's, but has their been any discussion around a DISBOARD meeting during the cruise?

Any way, we are:

Me - Kurt (DH, 49)
Marlea - DW, 47
Kyan Grace - DD, 12
Kristopher - DS, 9

We are looking forward to being on our 5th DCL cruise!

2nd FE Group!!
Hi everyone! The first FE group is full but we have lots of interest in starting a second and I'd be happy to help organize that since ours is full. Please post your names, kids ages, stateroom # and email address and let's get another group going.
Is the 2nd FE group full?
11.7 year old boy and 13.9 year old boy who would love to meet some kids their age..!

Is the 2nd FE group full?
11.7 year old boy and 13.9 year old boy who would love to meet some kids their age..!

Do we want to schedule a cruise meet? A lot of the dis board groups have done that in the past. Meeting at a predetermined spot so the kids can meet each other and have a head start on cruise buddies...and the adults too.
I would suggest Wavebands on deck 3 if want to do inside or deck 9 aft at Goofy's Galley ice cream if outside.

Personally I'd prob vote outside so we can enjoy the beautiful sunny day .

Time? I would suggest 3:15 or maybe 3:30 as safety drill is at 4.

Thoughts? Interest?

I know I have a 16 year old daughter and 11 year old son... And then there's me.

Are there any other adults traveling alone?

Up to y'all but wanted to put it out there. Be fun to meet up. :)

My husband just surprised us with a cruise and my kids love Fish Extenders! Is there any chance we could join the group at this very late date. I understand if not everyone could participate...but we would love to do it!

Do we want to schedule a cruise meet? A lot of the dis board groups have done that in the past. Meeting at a predetermined spot so the kids can meet each other and have a head start on cruise buddies...and the adults too.
I would suggest Wavebands on deck 3 if want to do inside or deck 9 aft at Goofy's Galley ice cream if outside.

Personally I'd prob vote outside so we can enjoy the beautiful sunny day .

Time? I would suggest 3:15 or maybe 3:30 as safety drill is at 4.

Thoughts? Interest?

I know I have a 16 year old daughter and 11 year old son... And then there's me.

Are there any other adults traveling alone?

Up to y'all but wanted to put it out there. Be fun to meet up. :)

We are at comfort suites ready to head to Wonder soon!

Some of us are meeting at Goofy's galley on top deck st 3 if Interested in meet up

Hope everyone had as great a time as we did on our cruise! I got a little congested and sick but despite that it was an awesome vacation!

Thanks especially to those in our fish extender group. We loved our little gifts and its was even fun traipsing around the ship like Santa handing ours out!

My son lived in Edge. Didn't think he'd care for it but couldn't keep him away. My 16 year old loved Vibe too! She's still communicating with some of the teens she met in club!

The weather was superb too! ☀️ Our pre and post hotels were perfect too! What a trip.

Hope everyone else had a fantastic vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter