Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

can anyone get September 14-18? got the first half of my trip fine and can't get that part. It's a split stay but I have all days of tickets linked
I was able to book for our stay which is Sept 12-19. We have 5 day tickets and could book Sept 13-18 with a pool day on the 16th.

UGH. I was able to make 7 days of a 9 day reservation and then it will let my DH profile make more but not the rest of us. Ad I cant make any for our December trip! We have Gold AP's all of us.
Same-- was able to do 5 of 6 days in July and 3 of 4 days in Sept. I keep trying to call and can't get through.

I did the dining reservation to get in back door. Now it’s says I reached my limit. Plus a Frontera Cocina reservation. Do I have to wait until my August trip to do the September ones? I guess I will be spending most of my September trip at Universal if I can’t get in.

Son of a B...changed browser to firefox, did the Dine hack....got all my park reservations.....WHEW.

Thank you all for the recommendations and help.

I AM THE RESERVATION CANARY - THIS POST WILL BE EDITED WHEN RESERVATION SYSTEM IS LIVE

CANARY UPDATE #23- 8:20EST System is UP!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

CAN CONFIRM HAVE ALL MY RESERVATIONS

Recommend using incognito browser.

TRICK TO USE>
1. Go to reserve dining. - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/reservations-accepted
2. Pick a Disney springs restaurant.
3. Make a reservation that that will allow you to sign in - bypassing the castle.
3. Press cancel after you sign in so you dont actually make a reservation
4. Then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system
5. Make your reservations.
6. Confirm Park Reservations in Myplans
7. Log out let someone else go.

Someone also gave the following note: Remember to only select guests over age 3, just like FP+. It gives you an Olaf error when you try to confirm, but doesn't say why.

If you get a pink castle try again.

Example Reservation when complete in My Plans
View attachment 503043

Good Luck to all!

View attachment 502988

Photo by: User Wiltony

I don't know how to thank you enough for doing this! The dining reservation thing worked for me when nothing else would. I could kiss you!

same thing for me arrrrrrgh
I waited for a few minutes With the blank page, then decided i had nothing to lose and hit the back button which actually dumped me into the regular pages again, then i went to my experience drop down menu, clicked on park reservations and it took me right in no problem.

No matter what I do I get the pink castle...incognito, new tab, etc. Can't even attempt the dining res trick cuz I just get a pink castle. I think I actually did get in but I was answering a call for work and when I sent to add guests it sent me back to the pink castle.
Google a Disney restaurant and make a reservation...it has you log in and presto you are in. Good Luck.
I will figure out later if I want to eat where I reserved. LOL

We were supposed to do MNSSHP 10/12 so our tickets started 10/13 and its letting me make reservations for 10/12... Strange. I will still call later to change ticket dates as I have a feeling we would get to the gate and the ticket wouldn't be "valid"

My family and I have APs through November. 10 day resort stay in October. Will only let me book 4 days. After that it says I reached my limit. Pissed.
Do you have your hotel stay linked to MDE? I have an AP and was able to book 6 days in October and all my days for my April 2021 stay.

Sorry, I'm way behind. Has anyone spoken to (phone or chat) a CM and gotten any explanation/work around for not being able to book all resort dates with our APs?

I'm having to call in because despite having a package (which came with multi-day tickets), the system does not believe I actually have park entry. Hold time is only 2 hours!

Got for 4/6 people in my party. Other two tix weren’t linked correctly so I’m trying to do theirs now but have the space mountain timer again. Any way around this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter