Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Still getting Olaf on my phone (safari).
DH is having the same issues. Neither of us can make any more park reservations for any of our other trips. Every once in a while when he refreshes, Animal Kingdom just totally disappears.

So those of us AP holders who have those dangling days because of that dang free dining that was rescinded, anyone having luck? I was on hold for 7 hours over 4 different calls today but kept getting dropped. Any ideas of what we should do?

How are u getting it to go? I added one more and now for every other day it says none available what do I do?? Help me!!
3 of the 7 of us have been the same way all day. I just logged in to try again and now all of our park tickets are missing including the APs.

I’ve gone incognito on chrome. Refreshed numerous times,changed the dates numerous times,backed out and signed back in numerous times. I’m starting to think it’s me and I have too many ticket types? But can’t get through to them and even I did get through I doubt they could help

That happened to me too. It's finicky, but I was finally able to get dates for my September stay. I may try to modify them tomorrow because they're not really in a great order.

DHS, MK, MK, DHS, MK, AK

I'm not even going to attempt my May trip.

How are u getting it to go? I added one more and now for every other day it says none available what do I do?? Help me!!

I was using Chrome when I got it to go through. Logged out completely then logged in. Was able to get a day then began getting the grayed out days. I selected the day after the date I wanted to select then immediately clicked back to the date I was originally trying to get (before the page refreshed). Don't know if the speed had anything to do with it but after a few seconds all the parks appeared and were available. I was on a computer so if you're doing it via a mobile device the steps might be different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter