• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Can you only get one “trip” at a time? We have a trip in July and another in Nov. My DH got in right before me and made a 4 Nov dates. When I got in, I made a July date, then it started saying “no parks available” for both of us. After 45 of this, I cancelled the one in July, and it immediately let him finish the November dates. That trip is on DVC points, so non-refundable. Therefore, I’m not willing to cancel those dates to make our sooner ones. Anyone else in this boat?

Yeah, same issue. I'm paying with points and I was able to get my Park Reservations for July. For September and May it says Disney Park Pass Limit Reached.

I have a Gold AP.

If anyone get an answer on the limits I would love to know. I just renewed our AP right before the shutdown and have 23 reservation days for hotels but system limited me to just 10 park pass reservations.....
i have booked 23 days in my Sept Fort stay no problems all my days have booked and I have a ton of stays booked. got kicked out when i got to Dec and Jan trying to get back in in Orbit 6 minutes left. 😁😁😁

Currently, on my iPad Safari is in orbit and Chrome is in orbit. Chrome is signed in and Safari is not.

On the PC, I finally got through the castle screen and was able to sign in. Trying to access the DPPS through the MDE menu and in orbit for the second time. Fingers crossed!

My experience is being in orbit does not lead to a positive result. I would recommend going through the Dining Reservation tip from POST #1 in a different window while you wait in orbit in another window.

It takes time but that was the only thing to "unstick" me

Did i

I’m May also but no tix so I have to wait. Did it show you park hours?

You asked about 2021 hours. Just wanted to let you know that when I booked park reservations for February 2021 the same restricted hours as those posted for 2020 were showing. You just click on the whole day (ex 11-9pm for Epcot)

Last edited:

Still in queue again. Glitchy is and understatement.
Unfortunately, it seems to be working about as well as expected.

Up since 3:45. Still just getting a white screen. Ready to cry.

If you were logged in at all and it seems to time out, go to the make parks reservation Page...if you get space mountain, let the clock run and don’t refresh...it took 30 minutes for me but it recognized I had signed in early and I didn’t have to sign in again,

Even if clock goes to 0, just wait!

I doubt I will get an answer from a CM when they eventually answer...but if I do, I'll let everyoen know. The wait time on the phone said over 90 minutes...
I'm on hold with them too - since it sounds like a technical issue, the best I'm hoping for is that after being on hold for an hour or so - I'll be transferred to another line to be on hold for an hour or so. If they want to recreate the vacation experience at home - they're doing a pretty good job - I'm feeling exhausted LOL.

It is sounding like AP holders are getting limited by days and resort reservation package guests are not? Anyone else noticing this?

UGH. I was able to make 7 days of a 9 day reservation and then it will let my DH profile make more but not the rest of us. Ad I cant make any for our December trip! We have Gold AP's all of us.
We got a similar situation. Our party of 7 made reservations for the first 7 days for our trip, then for the final day it let all of us but grandpa make our park reservation for the last day. It said he reached his park reservation limit. My understanding was you could make reservations for the length of your stay. He has the same season pass as the rest of us.

Thanks so much to the person who posted the info on the dining trick. Was able to reserve for my December trip. Now have to hope that Wilderness Lodge is open by December and I don't have to move to another resort.

Finally got it done.
For those who are still struggling, this is what worked for me. I'm using Chrome browser on a Chromebook...
  1. Went Incognito
  2. Hovered over My Disney Experience until menu came up, and clicked on Reserve Dining. (Pretty sure you can just go to Things To Do: Dining: Make Reservation with the same outcome if preferred)
  3. It took me to the Space Mountain Orbit Countdown 6:00.
  4. I also had another Incognito tab open from the Make Park Reservation button, also Orbit Countdown 6:00.
  5. Tab from #4 above finished counting down first, and went to dreaded Pink Castle. (fail)
  6. Tab where I'd chosen Reserve Dining finished counting down and took me to the page where I could reserve dining.
  7. I chose a date in mid-August, put in "dinner" for time choice, and clicked "See Times"
  8. Chose the first thing that popped up and then it took me to the sign-in screen for MDE
  9. Signed in and it quickly took me to the confirmation page.
  10. I pushed the Cancel button at the bottom of that screen.
  11. It took me to my MDE account homepage and I had the announcement at the top about needing to make park reservations.
  12. I clicked on the button that says something like Check Availability or Available Dates or whatever.
  13. It took me right into the reservation system and I was able to choose my party, then hit Continue and the calendar opened and I chose my date, then chose my park, then confirmed.
  14. Once my first Park Pass was reserved, I chose the Make Another Park Pass option and repeated this until I had all five days reserved.
  15. After all reservations were made, I hit the View My Plans (or whatever it says) button and it took me right into My Plans on MDE and I could see my Park Pass reservations for each day.
Note: I tried other ways multiple times and was caught in the Orbiter/Castle loop and would probably still be in it if I hadn't read about Incognito and the Dining work-around, so thank you, DISers! You're the best!

Is anyone else still getting stuck with getting through but then it says one or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections? It's been like this for me for over a hour and I've tried on Safari (including incognito) and Chrome (including incognito)? I don't know what else to try.

I guess my AP won’t let me book the 3 additional AP days after I made my (8) resort reservation park days

I'm on hold with them too - since it sounds like a technical issue, the best I'm hoping for is that after being on hold for an hour or so - I'll be transferred to another line to be on hold for an hour or so. If they want to recreate the vacation experience at home - they're doing a pretty good job - I'm feeling exhausted LOL.
What number did you call?

It is not working for a lot of us who have AP's and resort reservations linked. Getting in to the reservation system is not the problem, it keeps telling us we can only book 3 days but our reservations are much longer than that.

glad to hear it's not just me that was capped at 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter