disney zoppini charms available at disney world?

HannahG

Earning My Ears
my daughter has a zoppini bracelet and wants a disney charm as her souveinier from our vacation. . .are they available in the shops--or should i buy one ahead of time and give it to her while we are down there?

Okay, I admit, I'm out of it! What's a 'zoppini' charm bracelet?

If you want the "real" deal, they are available at World of Disney. You'll have to ask though, unless things have changed since Jan, it was a very small selection. I saw more on-line than in the store. There is a store in Celebration that has the whole line. They have a web-site www.charmgallery.com.

thanks, i'll buy one ahead of time and just bring it with me. . .

zoppini bracelets are the latest in charm bracelets kinda look like a stetchy watch band, but each link is a charm--they are all the rage with the kids here (suburb of chicago)

I have found immitation Zophini bracelets & charms at our local Hallmark store. They are $4.00 a charm compared to $18.00 for the Zophini charms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter