Disneyland California (DL Tonight!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a big lover of flying at all

I quite enjoy it if I've got the leg room I need and a window seat is also appreciated but not compulsory. A smooth flight is also really helpful - I don't fair so well in turbulence :sick:

I've been reading about your trip & wanted to say - have a great time and I look forward to reading your trip report when you get back.

I've been reading about your trip & wanted to say - have a great time and I look forward to reading your trip report when you get back.

Thank you...

Hopefully I'll write this report quicker than I did my last one :goodvibes

I dont like taking off or landing and Im not too keen on the bit in between either :rotfl:

Hi there, this is just a flying visit (awful pun intended) to say have a great trip to DL. Enjoy!:goodvibes

Hi there, this is just a flying visit (awful pun intended) to say have a great trip to DL. Enjoy!:goodvibes

Thanks Joolz - I'll try to make sure I bring back loads of photos to tell my story :goodvibes

Just keep eating loads of sugary things when at DL to keep you hyper for the whole day.:goodvibes

Maybe I'll learn to like marshmallow and eat Tigger tails - they look very sugary :rotfl:

If not, i'm sure there is many other choices. Failing that dose yourself up on coffee & Red Bull

Right, I'm off for my final sleep in the UK for over a week.

Good night DIS, see you in Seattle :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter