Disneyland Exclusive Mickey at BABW

Wow. The gal selling the pair for $95 says they are selling very fast and may sell out before their expected October 'retirement'. If I were that set on having one, couldn't I just call the DL BAB store, pay with a CC and have them build it and ship it? Who would pay $95???

I called the DL BAB today b/c we are going in October and I know my kids will want to make them but am worried they won't have them anymore - she did say they are limited edition (or maybe just agreed with me when I said they are -I can't remember)

She told me I can have someone buy the skins and then we can come back with the skins and the kids in October to make them!! This is definately going on our to do list!!

As someone who works at BABW, I can honestly say it is very hard to pinpoint the exact date things will be retired. Most of the time something has already been discontinued, but we still get several shipments before they are completely gone. Some go MUCH faster than others. The Wizard of Oz stuff we had at Halloween was gone within 3 weeks! But at the same time, we still have our limited edition Easter animal in our store. Like I said, I don't work at the DTD store, but if people are hearing they are limited, I would say get them while you can -- I would assume they will sell out fast! Unfortunately, BABW doesn't do over the phone orders from the stores - only the online store, which doesn't have Mickey. Ah, the ways they find to suck us in! I WORK there and *I* am sucked in! I got Mickey last weekend! :rotfl:

Ariel :)

Oh my gosh, were gonna have to at least get Mickey!! We've decided to just do Downtown Disney the day we arrive, and that will be on our list now! Thanks so much for the tip! :)

julia & nicks mom said:
She told me I can have someone buy the skins and then we can come back with the skins and the kids in October to make them!! This is definately going on our to do list!!
We did this last Christmas - Bought the limited edition Elmo for DS(then-1), and brought DS and the unstuffed Elmo back after the holiday for stuffing. Good thing we did, too, because the Elmos were all gone by then.

We always buy the limited edition Holiday editions - I know Rudolph sold out really fast - Frosty not so fast. I'm glad that we got Mickey and Minnie while at DL - I can't wait to see the Pooh Bear BAB!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter