Disneyland Hotel Questions

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
Sorry if these have been answered before, I couldn't find the information anywhere.

Are there any perks to staying onsite at Disneyland like there are at WDW? For example: Do you get EMH? Charging to your room key? Package delivery to your hotel?

What are the perks, if any, to staying at a "Good Neighbour Hotel"? Are they the same as for the Disney owned resorts?

Does Disneyland have a planning DVD like WDW?

ad(thanks)vance

I am unsure if DLR has a 'charge to the room key' option (they did not last year) like WDW. The package express service in Disneyland goes to a location in between the 2 parks, not your room. (once again, that's the way it was last year, things might have changed.)

Every time we have stayed in a Good Neighbor Hotel, we have got the extra magic hours perks if you book it as a package through the Disney Travel Company.

Hope this helps.

Anyone can have purchases held for pick-up at one of several locations within the park. You don't have to be a guest of the resort to do this.

Guests of the DLR hotels can have purchases sent to their hotel; however, it will not be available for pick-up until the next day, so it may not be an ideal option (for instance, if you bought a toy your child will want to play with when you get back to the room.)

I read that guests could also charge purchases to the room, but that it requires some extra paperwork for the CM to fill out, and it takes longer. Also may not be the best option!

The main advantage is not official, but guests of the resort have been allowed to enter the park for Early Entry on each day it's offered (I think it's Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat.) This perk could end at any time, but a really nice thing to take advantage of if you can.

Oh! And DL does have a planning DVD, though I just went to the disneyland.com site to get the path for the request and couldn't find it. Does someone else know where it is?

Thanks for your help, everyone. Now I just have to pout because they won't ship the dvd outside the U.S. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter