• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Xmas Music

Tom2k4

Earning My Ears
I have looked through the other threads and i can't seem to find it, on December 9th 2004 me and my college group went to Disneyland Paris at the end of the day when the parade is coming through the streets, there is a tune that is playing, it has got no lyrics in it, it's just music and it is really christmassy music, i've searched and i can't find it anywhere, can someone please help??

Tom2k4, there is a thread further down the page about a Christmas song. Sorry I can't link it for you, don't know how!

Elaine

There's Chant, c'est noel but that does have lyrics. Unless you heard and instrumental version of course!

Otherwise I found a brilliant website, it hasn't been updated since halloween last year but its got an amazing number of park tunes on there. http://balgavy.at/som/ hope it helps!

Charmed

Thanks so much for this website DisCharmed, have just had a quick look and can see myself spending quite some time listening to all the tunes, bringing back happy memories!! :cool1:

Thanks a million finally found the song, it was the chant de noel song, i swore it was just music and had no singing in it, oh well, thanks loads and loads and loads!!!

There are actually 4 or 5 versions of the Chant Cest Noel tune. Just before the parade begins they play the version without lyrics. When the parade begins they switch to the version with lyrics. BTW this has to be one of my all time favorite Xmas tunes.

On the CD available at the park, there are 5 versions of "Chante, c'est Noel" - the normal version, Kids mix, Brass Quintet, Piano and Dreamy. The words (all English apart from "Chante c'est Noel" and "Danse c'est Noel"!!) are also provided with the CD - great to bring back happy memories of the Christmas Parade!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter