Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

50073644672_2570e5b72f_k.jpg

I haven't been here in so long, I forgot how to post images.... Really missing Disneyland!

View attachment 507825

:banana: :banana: :banana: Hi Lori! :wave: So nice to see you again! I've missed you! Hope you are doing okay through all this pandemic mess.

I was lucky enough to be in Disneyland in Feb. right as the world started to shut down. 2 weeks later, they closed Disneyland :sad:

PS. Did you know you could drag and drop photos from you iPhotos right into Disboards now!?! HUGE improvement!!! :yay:

:banana: :banana: :banana: Hi Lori! :wave: So nice to see you again! I've missed you! Hope you are doing okay through all this pandemic mess.

I was lucky enough to be in Disneyland in Feb. right as the world started to shut down. 2 weeks later, they closed Disneyland :sad:

PS. Did you know you could drag and drop photos from you iPhotos right into Disboards now!?! HUGE improvement!!! :yay:
Nice to be seen! I hope you are doing well, this is crazy! I was suppose to have a solo trip on March 17th, for my Birthday.......... had to cancel of course! Really missing DLR! Miss you too, Denise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter