Disneyland! Seeking NS Woman to Share Spring Break Trip

pchpie

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
March 5-12 Newport Beach, Marriott 5* Newport Coast Villas, 2br/2ba/full kitchen/separate living room, balcony, Pacific-front resort. Share with NS Woman, 54. Disneyland is less than 30 minutes, also Legoland, Knott's Berry Farm, San Diego Zoo, Catalina Island, and lots of great beaches in close driving distance.

I'll take master bedroom, you take guest room. We'll share the rest. Your cost for these accommodations for the full week is $350.

I'm flying into Orange County and renting a car. We might share that too to minimize expenses.

I plan to chill alot by the Sea and see a few sights. We could do some things together and some on our own. You would be free to come and go as you choose. Weather will be high 60's.

The guest room also has a sleeper sofa if you and a second NS woman wanted to share this room and bath. I've stayed with two women friends like this before and it worked well.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter