Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

I just went to the sweetie site and entered the word they had up on their page and I got the "you have entered an incorrect word" message :(:guilty::sad:

I can't try til tomorrow now!
How strange, maybe a misspelling? I've been receiving the thank you message even when I don't use caps:confused3
I can only view Disney's page when I'm on the home PC, So I use sweetie's site when I'm on my tablet.
Good luck to everyone entering!:wizard:
eta: nvmd about the spelling, maybe an error occurred with the site.

I use the first two sites listed on this thread and I make sure to capitalize everything. I'm not sure if the capitalization makes a difference, but thus far I haven't had an issue.

Direct from the Official Rules:

• The Word of the Day must be entered correctly for an entry to be deemed eligible for a prize. If a Guest enters the wrong word, misspells the word or otherwise submits an ineligible entry, such ineligible entry will constitute that Guest’s limit of one (1) entry per day, and that Guest will not be able to submit another entry in the Sweepstakes until the next day.

I wonder if capitalization only matters for the online version of the entry. The words of the day posted at the park have the first letter capitalized, but the other letters are lower case (e.g., Jungle)

I wonder if capitalization only matters for the online version of the entry. The words of the day posted at the park have the first letter capitalized, but the other letters are lower case (e.g., Jungle)

I'm thinking not. Because originally was entering online using all lowercase letters and it was accepted. Then switched to all upper case, just like on the Disney website. Also accepted. :)

I thought there were multiple in park prizes. No wonder I haven't found any winners on Twitter. I thought it was more like YOMD.

I'm entering every day...maybe I'll get lucky and win a trip! We are doing ABD this Oct and staying a few extra nights afterwards...THAT would be a heck of a way to end a vacation...!!

I'm entering every day too hoping to win just one of the trips just one I don't have to be stingy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter