Disneyland vs. Disney World Around Easter

ashaway12

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon, we are already planning our 2025 Disney vacation because I am a big-time planner. Our April vacation (April 22 - 26) next year falls on the week right after Easter (April 21). I expect both Disneyland and Disney World to be busy, but does anyone have experience that one is significantly busier than the other? We were in Disney World the week after Easter and it was busy, but with a plan it was manageable. We are coming from Massachusetts, our original plan was Disneyland in California but any feedback would be great.

I don’t know about DL (and see you’ve asked there too) but historically WDW is very busy the week before and after Easter.

What may make a difference next year is the Easter is very late - Apr 20. Guessing that could reduce crowds slightly as crowds tend to lighten a little bit the end of April but honestly no idea.

We visited WDW right after Easter in 2019 (Easter was on 4/21 and our visit was the following weekend). It was a quick trip due to very busy work schedules. The weather was the best we have ever experienced (a lovely bonus) and the lines were not bad. I will say Epcot was quite busy due to the Garden Festival (and we visited on a Sunday when a Dapper Day was scheduled), but it wasn’t overwhelmingly so.

We have only ever visited DL in the summer, so I can’t comment on visiting in the spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter