Disneyland's Problems... and Phantasialand's Solutions

OP, thank you for sharing! I’ve never heard of it but it’s on my must visit list now! The immersive experience you described sounds AMAZING!

When my wife and I visited Tokyo DisneySea, we enjoyed the attractions but found the overall EXPERIENCE of the park is what sucked us in. On our second day, in fact, we rode very few attractions but just wandered the park and enjoyed layer upon layer of immersive, themed detail. The way the OP explained the Phantasialand experience, it sounds like even a non-coaster person could have a wonderful time exploring and experiencing the environments, no?

FWIW, Google Earth has plenty of 'street view' spots for Phantasialand. I 'poked around' and IMHO, no, it wouldn't be a place that would 'dazzle' me with its environments enough to pay money just to walk around.

If I was going to just go 'sightseeing', I'd rather pay money to visit one of Germany's historic castles, beautiful gardens, or excellent museums.

I lived in Bavaria when I was in my 20s and Germany is a beautiful country with lots of wonderful places to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter