DisneyLlama's Trades!

My one star confetti magic for your one star fireworks magic?

No, Shark, that wasn't directed at you. Missed seeing your post.

Yes, I will trade a fireworks for confetti. If you are around now, we can trade tonight or wait until tomorrow. Just let me know.

No, Shark, that wasn't directed at you. Missed seeing your post.

Yes, I will trade a fireworks for confetti. If you are around now, we can trade tonight or wait until tomorrow. Just let me know.

Sweet. We can trade right now if ya' like. Main Street Instance North?

EDIT: Sorry I have to go unexpectedly, we can trade tomorrow if it's okay with you.

Ok, I'm pretty tempted by this, but would like to wait another day or so before deciding. Those clocks seem to be a hot commodity and I'm not really sure of their trade value. I will have an answer for you by tomorrow evening, if you would like to keep your offer on the table. Thanks! Edited to add: think I am going to have to pass for now.

Ok no problem :wizard:

What would you think of this for a clock:

Sparrow Pants
Treasure Chair or Pirate Couch
1* Confetti Magic

Thanks! I can switch it up a bit if you like. And don't feel bad if you want to pass :upsidedow

I am interested in either Teleport Magic or a Blue Soldier

i would offer a Gold HKDL chair

I would like to offer

2x confetti magic
1x pirate captain couch

for

1x fire wall
1x white snowman

thanks for you consideration

Ok no problem :wizard:

What would you think of this for a clock:

Sparrow Pants
Treasure Chair or Pirate Couch
1* Confetti Magic

Thanks! I can switch it up a bit if you like. And don't feel bad if you want to pass :upsidedow

Still not quite what I've set my "internal" price at. Since the clocks seem to be at the top of most people's trade lists, I'm going to wait it out and see if I can't complete my sparrow wishes first. Thanks for the offer though!:)

I would like to offer

2x confetti magic
1x pirate captain couch

for

1x fire wall
1x white snowman

thanks for you consideration

Hi Jedi,
I think I'm closing in on covering my "confetti" needs without having to give up my most rare. Thanks for the offer though! :yoda:

hmm. i really need the tron stuff the most, so how about 2 sets of tables and chairs and 1 teleporter set for 8k?

wow ok now i can offer. i like:

3x Teleport magic
1x Invisible magic
1x Purple baseball hat
1x sparrow hat
1x dream ears
2x halloween bat pin
11x dreams pirate turret
2x Halloween spider pin
1x dreams fairy pin
Kinda like royal castle prop, jumping fountains, pirate maze walls/turrets, 4th of July celebration pin

from what u like of mine(and you can choose other things from my list too):

Haunted Mansion Leota pin
pirate q galleon back chair
Jolly roger pin
Pluto ornament pin
Green explorer shirt with camera
Musketeer hat
2x Dreams Captain hook chairs
Credit Sprees(if u like)

Im sure we can work something out from here:) Let me know what you are willing to trade and all of the things you like, and we'll go from there:thumbsup2

wow ok now i can offer. i like:

1x Purple baseball hat
1x dream ears
1x halloween bat pin
2x dreams pirate turret
1x Halloween spider pin
4th of July celebration pin

from what u like of mine(and you can choose other things from my list too):

Haunted Mansion Leota pin
pirate q galleon back chair
Pluto ornament pin
Green explorer shirt with camera
Musketeer hat
2x Dreams Captain hook chairs

Im sure we can work something out from here:) Let me know what you are willing to trade and all of the things you like, and we'll go from there:thumbsup2

OK, took off the things I only have 1 of. So from your interests, let's something out! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter