Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

ALL WDW Resort Rooms now have Fridges.

Fridges were added to the Values years ago when Disney started "plussing" them with the Fridges,Pool Towels,expnaded Room Delivery Menu,etc.

Some call what is in the Rooms at Movies "Beverage Coolers" and some call them Fridges,but we have found them to cool adequately no matter the designation.
Great - thank you for your post.
I just need it to keep some yogurts cold and some Uncrustables.

Has anyone stayed in a room facing or near the Duck Pond pool. I was wondering if they found it noisy?

Has anyone stayed in a room facing or near the Duck Pond pool. I was wondering if they found it noisy?
We were in a room on the second floor facing the duck pool. It was very noisy in the evening until the pool closed at 11. The afternoon wasn’t too bad, but the evening was quite loud. We are good sleepers so we didn’t have any issues, but I could see if you’re a light sleeper having issues falling asleep.

Having said that I’d still recommend staying there. It was so close to the music bus stop it was worth the noise.

We just booked this resort for one night before our cruise. Are the value resorts close together? Walking distance? We are a family of 4 and love to go for long walks and would love to explore. First time staying on Disney property.

We just booked this resort for one night before our cruise. Are the value resorts close together? Walking distance? We are a family of 4 and love to go for long walks and would love to explore. First time staying on Disney property.
Your family would probably love the new Wellness Scavenger Hunt! It takes you on a walk through all 3 All-Stars to complete it. Have fun!
Screenshot_20230602-030234~3.png

You can also check out the different food courts cause there is some variation. You’ll love how close they are, I walked them every morning while the others were still sleeping lol

OMG that sounds like fun! Yes we will definitely need to look into that, thank you!!
The Wellness Scavenger Hunt is an interesting and fun way to explore the All-Star Resorts,especially for a first-timer.

You will walk all over all 3 Resorts to find the answers to 4 questions at each Resort.

The Hunt does not include the main building at each Resort that houses the Front Desk,Arcade,Merch Shop and Food Court.

The Prize upon completion is the below Button which we were told is "unique" to the Hunt.

1691202385126.png

The Wellness Scavenger Hunt is an interesting and fun way to explore the All-Star Resorts,especially for a first-timer.

You will walk all over all 3 Resorts to find the answers to 4 questions at each Resort.

The Hunt does not include the main building at each Resort that houses the Front Desk,Arcade,Merch Shop and Food Court.

The Prize upon completion is the below Button which we were told is "unique" to the Hunt.

View attachment 782960
Oh !!! I love it!
I gotta do this when we're there and get a button

View attachment 782960

how long did it take to do the scavenger hunt?
Do you have a picture of the guide map?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter