Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Just changed my birthday stay to Music! :) I stayed here in 2011 for my first Half Marathon - knew nothing about requesting and ended up in Country Fair. Have requested Broadway for this trip - fingers crossed!!

I thought the All Stars had coffee makers now. Do they not?

I went in June of last year and previously I'd bring my own but I could have sworn they had them in regular rooms now.

I'm thinking of sneaking in a three night stay in July and deciding between ASMu and CSR (never been) and coffee in the room might sway me one way or the other. :)

I thought the All Stars had coffee makers now. Do they not?

I went in June of last year and previously I'd bring my own but I could have sworn they had them in regular rooms now.

I'm thinking of sneaking in a three night stay in July and deciding between ASMu and CSR (never been) and coffee in the room might sway me one way or the other. :)
Eventually all the All-Star Resort will have Coffeemakers,but currently it is only the refurbed rooms at Movies and the Suites at Music.

We just booked our Sept 2020 stay at ASM! It'll be our first time there - we usually stay at POFQ, but our son wanted to try something new. I'll be keeping my eye on the thread.

Does anyone know the address we would put if having something shipped? Debating ordering sunscreen so I don’t have to check a bag or pay Disney prices for it.

Does anyone know if Disney All-Star Music Resort room Buildings have started with room refurbishment yet?

And if they have started room refurbishments, which buildings are they working on first?

I didn't find much searching the DISboards.

Any updates?

Does anyone know if Disney All-Star Music Resort room Buildings have started with room refurbishment yet?

And if they have started room refurbishments, which buildings are they working on first?

I didn't find much searching the DISboards.

Any updates?
We were just there this month. I wasn't looking for construction work, but I didn't notice anything. For sure our rooms were not updated. We stayed in the Country Fair section. I think that's the name of it. It had the big cowboy boots and harmonica staircase.

We also stayed in the Herbie or Love Bug section at Movies earlier in the trip. Our rooms WERE updated there!

We were just there this month. I wasn't looking for construction work, but I didn't notice anything. For sure our rooms were not updated. We stayed in the Country Fair section. I think that's the name of it. It had the big cowboy boots and harmonica staircase.

We also stayed in the Herbie or Love Bug section at Movies earlier in the trip. Our rooms WERE updated there!

Thank you, Castlequeen5

Any one stayed in a family suite lately. Are they looking tired. I am thinking of booking one for 4 adults so wondering how the pullouts were holding up? Which building should we request...have never stayed there? thanks!

Has anyone Ubered from All Star Music? I’m wondering if they will pick up (and drop off) near the different buildings or only at the main lobby area.

I do not know about Uber, but Lyft allows you to select from more than one pick up location at the All-Stars.

DH and I are staying at ASMu from 12/21-12/27 THIS YEAR (just booked tonight!) with DDP. DD and I have stayed in Broadway before and like it a lot. Not sure about location to request when staying with DH.. suggestions (standard room) would be appreciated as there are not coffee makers in the room and he needs his coffee ASAP in the morning! Also, are king beds available or is it just 2 doubles?

DH and I are staying at ASMu from 12/21-12/27 THIS YEAR (just booked tonight!) with DDP. DD and I have stayed in Broadway before and like it a lot. Not sure about location to request when staying with DH.. suggestions (standard room) would be appreciated as there are not coffee makers in the room and he needs his coffee ASAP in the morning! Also, are king beds available or is it just 2 doubles?
I took a small single K-cup coffee maker that I bought at Walmart for about $20 along with K-cups/individual creamers and some sweetener. Problem solved, coffee made to order with my flavored creamer, just the way I like it. I put the coffee maker in a small carryon suitcase (removed from the box) so it didn't get smashed by the luggage handlers on the plane. No problems at all taking it through airport security.
It is a long walk to the food court for coffee unless you are in one of the buildings right next to it. We were in building 8 in Broadway.
Sorry, I can't comment on the king bed, we had 2 doubles.

ALSO... room requests? Is there a fax or email or something through which I can place requests? We'd like higher floor, not sure about building, king bed. I know... just requests, no guarantees, but can't hurt to ask, right?

I took a small single K-cup coffee maker that I bought at Walmart for about $20 along with K-cups/individual creamers and some sweetener. Problem solved, coffee made to order with my flavored creamer, just the way I like it. I put the coffee maker in a small carryon suitcase (removed from the box) so it didn't get smashed by the luggage handlers on the plane. No problems at all taking it through airport security.
It is a long walk to the food court for coffee unless you are in one of the buildings right next to it. We were in building 8 in Broadway.
Sorry, I can't comment on the king bed, we had 2 doubles.

We are doing the same - I bought probably the same coffee maker at Walmart. We'll be taking it to make coffee & hot tea in our room before we head out super early for SWGE at HS. Nothing will be open at that time of the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter