Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

We are heading down in 9 days staying in LK suite. I have read through all 217 pages of this thread and got some very useful information. Just wanted to clarify that there is a wine bottle opener in the room (we placed an order through Garden Grocer) and didn't know if I should throw one in my suitcase. Also, do they provide soap to wash dishes? Would like to wash our cups at the end of the day. Thank you!

We are heading down in 9 days staying in LK suite. I have read through all 217 pages of this thread and got some very useful information. Just wanted to clarify that there is a wine bottle opener in the room (we placed an order through Garden Grocer) and didn't know if I should throw one in my suitcase. Also, do they provide soap to wash dishes? Would like to wash our cups at the end of the day. Thank you!

There was definitely a corkscrew in our room last June. No dish washing soap, though. I usually take liquid hand soap for the bathrooms so I just used that to wash out our mugs (bought a baby bottle brush at the dollar store and then threw it away before we left for home. Also left the liquid soap behind.) Last summer I just took a pile of the Bounty paper towels that have the Dawn dish washing liquid right in them. They worked great. I didn't take the whole role, just about 10 sheets that I folded up and put in a Ziploc bag.

I glanced through this thread but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what types of bikes are available to be rented at AOA. Is it just Surrey bikes? Also, do you know the pricing? TIA!

I glanced through this thread but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what types of bikes are available to be rented at AOA. Is it just Surrey bikes? Also, do you know the pricing? TIA!

From the Art of Animation activities flyer. The flyer does not list pricing:

"Bike Rentals ($)
Choose a 2-person, 4-person or 6-person Surrey bike for an outing that’s fun for the whole family! Available at Building 4 near the lake."

I think you could probably fit two cribs in the master. One on each side of the bed. Then you and DH could be on the pulldown and your mom could be on the pullout.

I will say that our DS doesn't ever sleep in a pack n play, only his crib, but he did fine in the pack n play. :)

Thanks! That's what we're hoping. That way, we could either crash in the bed or outside if we want to, and have some flexibility. We'll see when we (and the cribs) get there.

I wish our guys would do pnp's. No way...they scream bloody murder, and have for eons. Even though they'll be exhausted, we just don't want to take the chance.

We just got back from our stay last week. Had a great time. The resort was perfect for our needs. We had 4 adult woman in our room and for a few of the days another joined us. The 2 bathrooms were great. The beds were comfortable to all. We were in Finding Nemo Suite 4831. Good room no issues. As someone said before the front room is colder than the bedroom. The 2 of us who prefer a colder room we had to freeze the other girls out to feel good in the room. Never got any towel animals made for us though :-(

We are staying here. In August and other family is staying off site. Will they be able to park here and visit us? Also will they be able to use the pools?

Headed for our first stay here in June. First questions: Is there a coffee maker in the room?

If not a coffee maker, how about a microwave?

If neither, is there a hot water dispenser (like for hot tea) at the food court drink station?

We struggled with the coffee sold at POR food court and we want to bring our own. Thanks.

I will be at AoA the last week in June. What time does everyone recommend we get in line for buses if we want to be at the parks for rope drop? Is an hour before park opening sufficient or will be stuck behind a massive sea of people who lined up 2 hours ahead of time at the resort? Advice appreciated!

Am I remembering correctly that the splash pad had a refurb sometime in 2015? My daughter is very much looking forward to this feature so I'd like to know if it won't be due for a refurb for awhile.

Am I remembering correctly that the splash pad had a refurb sometime in 2015? My daughter is very much looking forward to this feature so I'd like to know if it won't be due for a refurb for awhile.

Yes, it had a refurbishment last year. It was still supposed to be closed when we were there in late June but it actually opened the day we got there. I think it still probably shuts down for a few days for yearly maintenance some time during the winter, but I doubt it will be down for weeks/months again for at least a few more years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter