Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Resort Refurbishment

Luna Park Pool at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort may look a little funny this fall as work takes place on the Keister Coaster waterslide. We expect the waterslide to be unavailable October 5 through October 30—though dates are subject to change.

Work in the pool area will continue through November. Luna Park Pool, as well as 2 leisure pools at this Resort hotel, will remain open during this refurbishment.

Source:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/#drawer-card-boardwalk
Dave

Please tell that clown face is getting the ax? BWI is our favorite resort and this is literally the only thing I don't like about it.

Funny my kids loved it at night when they were little. I think my daughter loved the steps even more than the slide!

We spent way to many nights at Luna park which was odd to us since we had a pool in the backyard at home but no supper fun slide or scary Clown Face.

Dave

Is the slide operational in December? I love a good pool slide!

I have nightmares about that slide and it has nothing to do with the clown. Our first stay ever I climbed the stairs for the slide. A young boy was in front of me and turned my way and gave me a funny look. Then he went down the slide. It was my turn and as I slid down past the first bend there was a big streak of pee going down the entire slide! I couldn’t stop or turn around - I was trapped on the pee slide!!! Suffice it to say I haven’t been on since and most likely won’t ever again. I’ll just sit on my lounger, dip my toes in and enjoy Leaping Libations.

Last edited:
I have nightmares about that slide and it has nothing to do with the clown. Our first stay ever I climbed the stairs for the slide. A young boy was in front of me and turned my way and gave me a funny look. Then he went down the slide. It was my turn and as I slid down past the first bend there was a big streak of pee going down the entire slide! I couldn’t stop or turn around - I was trapped on the pee slide!!! Suffice it to say I haven’t been on since and most likely won’t ever again. I’ll just sit on my lounger, dip my toes in and enjoy Leaping Libations.
Gross! Did you report him to the CMs? Based on that funny look he gave you, it was on purpose! He could have waited to let that pee mix with the rest of the pee in the pool!

I guess being an ER nurse for 20+ years makes me immune to pee. I would've just waited until it turned transparent and rinsed off good in the pool. Now if it was a turd or a loogie.........:crazy2:

***edited it to add i just noticed you didn't have a choice except to ride down with it!! That would've been on the nasty side***

You must have been going down that slide really fast to catch up to urine left in the flowing water of the slide by the person before you.

Unfortunately the resort slides do not have the same flow as waterpark slides. I was stuck!! I had never been so happy to make it to the bottom of a slide!!!

Question for those that are there or have been recently......is there room service available? Luckily we'll have our car and can drive off property, but I'd rather not drive for dinner every night.

Question for those that are there or have been recently......is there room service available? Luckily we'll have our car and can drive off property, but I'd rather not drive for dinner every night.
There wasn't when I was there 9/21-24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter