Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Hello Friends-
This has probably been asked before, but there is so much to sift through on this thread that I’m going to ask again. Thanks for understanding! We are heading to CBR in Feb 2022. Last time I was at CBR was 1990 and I was a tween, but I remember it as my favorite Disney resort so I’m excited to go back to CBR. Anyway, we requested a fifth sleeper bc one of my children is a kicker and squirmer at night. There’s 6 in our travel party - two separate rooms - my husband, myself and our two boys (age 11,13) and then my parents in their own room. In a perfect world we want to be close to the main pool, close to the skyliner, close-ish to Riveria, and at a good spot for the bus route to not always be seeing a full bus arrive. Not sure all these can even be accommodated together, but that’s why I’m asking. What do you recommend I request for area of the resort? Thanks!
Probably Jamaica would be best for you, somewhere in buildings 44, 45 or 46!

Thank you- do you know if those have the fifth sleeper?

Thanks. I did look at the map, but I wasn’t sure which places have the fifth sleepers and which don’t.
Jamaica building 45 definitely has the 5th sleeper. We just stayed in one. It is also an easy walk to the Skyliner, bus stop, main pool and Centertown Market. We did one breakfast at Topolino's and the walk from Jamaica to Riviera was not too bad in the morning.

Jamaica building 45 definitely has the 5th sleeper. We just stayed in one. It is also an easy walk to the Skyliner, bus stop, main pool and Centertown Market. We did one breakfast at Topolino's and the walk from Jamaica to Riviera was not too bad in the morning.
Perfect - that sounds like what I’m looking for!!

I feel like I read this somewhere but does CBR have child size life jackets or similar floatie like equipment at the main pool? The quiet pools?

Edit: delete - didn't realize I was on an older page and this question was already answered by others. =p

Hello Friends-
This has probably been asked before, but there is so much to sift through on this thread that I’m going to ask again. Thanks for understanding! We are heading to CBR in Feb 2022. Last time I was at CBR was 1990 and I was a tween, but I remember it as my favorite Disney resort so I’m excited to go back to CBR. Anyway, we requested a fifth sleeper bc one of my children is a kicker and squirmer at night. There’s 6 in our travel party - two separate rooms - my husband, myself and our two boys (age 11,13) and then my parents in their own room. In a perfect world we want to be close to the main pool, close to the skyliner, close-ish to Riveria, and at a good spot for the bus route to not always be seeing a full bus arrive. Not sure all these can even be accommodated together, but that’s why I’m asking. What do you recommend I request for area of the resort? Thanks!

I agree with above recommendations of Jamaica 45.

Hello Friends-
We used the Touring Plans room request service and asked for Building 51 in Aruba. We had two rooms on the reservation --one of which was a 5th sleeper. Got that building and the corner room I requested AND connecting rooms. I highly recommend 51.

Anyone here stay in Aruba 55 or 52 Waterview 5th sleeper? Wonder how those buildings are. Touring Plans highly recommends those buildings to me.

Recommended Jamaica 42 as well but we would like to be slightly closer to Riviera than that.

Anyone here stay in Aruba 55 or 52 Waterview 5th sleeper? Wonder how those buildings are. Touring Plans highly recommends those buildings to me.

Recommended Jamaica 42 as well but we would like to be slightly closer to Riviera than that.
We’ve not stayed in Aruba but walked cbr enough to know those are GREAT locations for proximity to riviera and skyliner but it’s a long walk to the main lobby for sure. Definitely from Aruba 55, 52 is closer and more centrally located. If you don’t have any need to head to the lobby a lot than I would t sweat either location in Aruba.

our last stay we were Jamaica 45 facing the bridge and it was a good 5 min walk across the bridge to the lobby. Our walks to riviera we’re probably about 10 min at a leisurely pace as it was almost a half mile. I’d guess a walk from Aruba 55 to the lobby would easily be 10 min.

We’ve not stayed in Aruba but walked cbr enough to know those are GREAT locations for proximity to riviera and skyliner but it’s a long walk to the main lobby for sure. Definitely from Aruba 55, 52 is closer and more centrally located. If you don’t have any need to head to the lobby a lot than I would t sweat either location in Aruba.

our last stay we were Jamaica 45 facing the bridge and it was a good 5 min walk across the bridge to the lobby. Our walks to riviera we’re probably about 10 min at a leisurely pace as it was almost a half mile. I’d guess a walk from Aruba 55 to the lobby would easily be 10 min.

Thank you. Probably will go with water view Aruba 52 then. Thank you.

Hello Friends-
Ask to stay in Martinique with a fifth sleeper bed. Martinique is on the same side of the lake as the main pool and is the closest to the Riviera walking. Aruba would be the next closest to the Riviera (and the RR Skyliner stop) but on the other side of the lake so you would have to cross Castaway Cay to get to the main pool/lobby. Jamaica is closest to the CBR Skyliner. Trinidad is the furthest from anything! I stayed in Martinique just this past June and I was in building 24. 5 minute walk to lobby/pool - 5 minute walk to RR. Plus the buses stop at the Martinique stop first, due to Covid Restrictions it sometimes fills up before making it around the resort and you'd have to wait for another. Enjoy your trip!!

It’s been a long time since we stayed at CBR- do the toiletries in room include body lotion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter