Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Currently sitting on Caribbean Cay. It’s amazing how often the Skyliner stops or slows down. It rarely goes five minutes without slowing down to a crawl.

If you use Lyft, make sure they know to come down Victory Way to the Caribbean entrance. They will get turned away at the Riviera entrance, which the GPS thinks is the best way depending on the direction they are coming. Also, bell services rep said they must come to the Olde Port Royale, but the app allows them to pick you up right outside your building. You can pick the village in the building number. So who knows.

Our server at Banana Cabana said the main pool will be opening in the summer, but again who knows.
Summer?! It says late March on the website.

Can anyone confirm if a firestick or chrome cast works on the TVs? I hate they have not upgraded to new interactive ones

Our stay at CBR is coming up in late April / early May. I just have 2 quick "rope drop" questions...

1.) What time to be at the bus stop for a 9am (normal) opening / 8:30 (early) opening. 7:15?

2.) Any idea what time I should be getting to the Riviera Skyliner station to get to Epcot for early (8:30) opening?

3.) Any idea what time I should be getting to the Riviera Skyliner station to get to DHS for early (8:30) opening?

Thank you!

Our stay at CBR is coming up in late April / early May. I just have 2 quick "rope drop" questions...

1.) What time to be at the bus stop for a 9am (normal) opening / 8:30 (early) opening. 7:15?

2.) Any idea what time I should be getting to the Riviera Skyliner station to get to Epcot for early (8:30) opening?

3.) Any idea what time I should be getting to the Riviera Skyliner station to get to DHS for early (8:30) opening?

Thank you!
3) I think for DHS go to the CBR skyliner station not the Riviera one - it’s direct

Hi all, I LOVE this resort but are all the rooms updated yet or does anyone know when they will be?
Someone on this thread says all rooms have had the soft goods refurbishment, paint, and got rid of carpet Only the Trinidad rooms got a complete overhaul into little mermaid rooms. So all are updated, just to different levels.

Currently sitting on Caribbean Cay. It’s amazing how often the Skyliner stops or slows down. It rarely goes five minutes without slowing down to a crawl.
If you’re looking at the EP line every time an ECV or WC loads at RIV the line has to slow to a complete crawl because they don’t have separate loading areas like the other Skyliner stations.

A few more quick questions... We are staying at CBR in late April.

1.) Can you still fax room requests? Is that still a thing? Was thinking about just asking for something basic this time... Like a room closer to the Riviera Skyliner station.

2.) If we try to request a room, any online check-in tips? Is there any negative to going ahead and checking in now?

Thanks!

1.) Can you still fax room requests? Is that still a thing? Was thinking about just asking for something basic this time... Like a room closer to the Riviera Skyliner station.

2.) If we try to request a room, any online check-in tips? Is there any negative to going ahead and checking in now?

Thanks!
To be close to riviera skyliner I would request Aruba. I don’t know online checkin tips but also want to know the answer to this!

Thanks!
Both Martinique and Aruba are great locations if you want to be close to Riviera. I was in Martinique building 25 and could be at Primo Piatto in 5 minutes and Riviera Skyliner in 10. It was a fantastic location. Centretown Market, Banana Cabana etc were only 5 minutes in the other direction. Plus you could easily view Epcot fireworks from the Martinique beach area. It was about a 12 minute walk to the CBR Skyliner station by going over the bridge and cutting in behind Jamaica building 41.

No, WDW resorts no longer have fax machines. Your best bet is to call the main reservation line and add your request to your reservation.

Thanks!

There's no negatives to doing online check in now. Just do not make any requests in the online check in process.

No, WDW resorts no longer have fax machines. Your best bet is to call the main reservation line and add your request to your reservation.

There's no negatives to doing online check in now. Just do not make any requests in the online check in process.
Hi! Can you elaborate on who not to make requests during online check in? I made one over the phone and through TPs. Should I stop there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter