Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yeah, this is my dream scenario:rotfl2:. Maybe I should request the room you had when we go in 4 weeks!

Thanks for the informative reviews!
Haha! I get it. :) I actually like the smell of coffee too, but I am an incredibly light sleeper so I was bummed to be woken up earlier than I'd hoped every day.

Just in case you were serious about the room number...we were in room 6302. :)

Last edited:
Important info if you hadn’t seen it elsewhere...no FPs for the SWGE rides or entry to the land, including no CL FPs. Had a call from DSS today.

Just booked beach club resort club level this afternoon for June 1 to 4. I have no idea what to expect. I called to get some ideas and I was sort of "sold" by the CM when he said the pools at this resort are the best of any resort. I am traveling with my dad and my 2 kids ages 3 and 1. The CM mentioned continental breakfast each morning and snacks throughout the day. My kids are super picky and eat like birds so this should work for them, but for my dad he likes fruit, yogurts, bagels. Will those things be available? This is our first time ar a Disney resort as the only other time I've been as an adult (2016) we stayed at Shades of Green. Right now I have a split stay between BC and Shades. I'm wondering if I should just make it all at BC.

Just booked beach club resort club level this afternoon for June 1 to 4. I have no idea what to expect. I called to get some ideas and I was sort of "sold" by the CM when he said the pools at this resort are the best of any resort. I am traveling with my dad and my 2 kids ages 3 and 1. The CM mentioned continental breakfast each morning and snacks throughout the day. My kids are super picky and eat like birds so this should work for them, but for my dad he likes fruit, yogurts, bagels. Will those things be available? This is our first time ar a Disney resort as the only other time I've been as an adult (2016) we stayed at Shades of Green. Right now I have a split stay between BC and Shades. I'm wondering if I should just make it all at BC.

We stay CL at YC which has the same foods as BC. Breakfast does have bagels, bread for toasting, mini muffins, danishes, 2 hot foods such as oatmeal & mini quiches. They also have hard boiled eggs & a cold meat like turkey or salami. There is cut fruit: watermelon, cantaloupe & berries. Also whole apples, oranges & bananas. Also 3 different cold cereals. I don’t eat yogurt so I don’t remember what type they have, but they do have it. There are many posts on the Y & B thread with reviews of different food offerings. Search there if you want more info. This is a picture from one of our stays last year. One of the hot options is crepes. They have strawberries, chocolate shavings & whipped cream to top them. I added the fresh strawberries & blueberries. :cloud9:

upload_2019-3-8_21-26-13.png

Last edited:
Hello all, I apologize as I'm sure that this question has been answered several times in this thread already but even with the search feature, there was just sooooooo much info I couldn't find it.

We have our first CL stay at coming up in June at Poly to celebrate my son's HS graduation. I'm a super early riser usually 5:30 to 6:00, while my family likes to sleep in a bit. Will I be able to grab some coffee in the lounge before 7:00am? It would be great to be able to get out of the room and let them sleep without having to trek to the GCH for coffee. :)
Things always change but I know my mom got coffee at 6:30 for a few resorts and brought me coffee in bed. (Since I paid for the trip I didn't feel bad lol)

That was poly 2014 and gf 2017.

@bookbabe626 when is your stay? Wondering if this will be the rule indefinitely or just in the beginning, though I understand that there are very few details available now...

Sadly, our very quiet F&W trip has become SWGE Opening Week. We arrive September 1st. I’d switched to a club room at Coronado to get the CL FP at SWGE to mitigate the craziness, but switched back to my original non-CL room at YC once I saw no FP. The email was sent to DSS before I saw the no-FP info in the evening and made the switch back out of CL, but they still called in the morning to answer my question even though I technically wasn’t CL anymore. Very nice of them. So, he was specifically referring to my opening week trip, but I’m assuming that once there are regular FP then there will also be CL FP...but who knows when that will be?

We stay CL at YC which has the same foods as BC. Breakfast does have bagels, bread for toasting, mini muffins, danishes, 2 hot foods such as oatmeal & mini quiches. They also have hard boiled eggs & a cold meat like turkey or salami. There is cut fruit: watermelon, cantaloupe & berries. Also whole apples, oranges & bananas. Also 3 different cold cereals. I don’t eat yogurt so I don’t remember what type they have, but they do have it. There are many posts on the Y & B thread with reviews of different food offerings. Search there if you want more info. This is a picture from one of our stays last year. One of the hot options is crepes. They have strawberries, chocolate shavings & whipped cream to top them. I added the fresh strawberries & blueberries. :cloud9:

View attachment 387243

Thank you for all this great information! This selection will certainly meet my dad's breakfast needs and then some.

When you have time, look up videos on YouTube!! You can usually find videos of the CL lounge and what’s offered!! Also, if you look up Stormalong Bay at BC, there will be a ton of videos! We love watching them before our trips!! Enjoy!

We will be arriving at RPC in September (shudder). Our plane lands at 9:20 a.m. On last trips our luggage has come out very quickly, and our private transfer is always early/ punctual. I know we have about a 30 minute drive. There’s NO chance we will get to the lounge before 10:30 (end of breakfast), right? I know it’s tight but wondering if we are super lucky, we MAY be able to make it?
TIA!!!!

Hello all, I apologize as I'm sure that this question has been answered several times in this thread already but even with the search feature, there was just sooooooo much info I couldn't find it.

We have our first CL stay at coming up in June at Poly to celebrate my son's HS graduation. I'm a super early riser usually 5:30 to 6:00, while my family likes to sleep in a bit. Will I be able to grab some coffee in the lounge before 7:00am? It would be great to be able to get out of the room and let them sleep without having to trek to the GCH for coffee. :)

I just stayed Poly CL this past Oct and there was coffee out at 6:30. Congrats to your son on his graduation. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

We will be arriving at RPC in September (shudder). Our plane lands at 9:20 a.m. On last trips our luggage has come out very quickly, and our private transfer is always early/ punctual. I know we have about a 30 minute drive. There’s NO chance we will get to the lounge before 10:30 (end of breakfast), right? I know it’s tight but wondering if we are super lucky, we MAY be able to make it?
TIA!!!!

Chances are probably slim, but if you land a few minutes early and do get lucky with getting your luggage right away, I guess it is possible. With that said, I'd have a plan for something else just in case. If by chance you do make it, it will be at the very end of the time where the CMs might be packing things up so there might only be a few left overs that haven't gotten put away yet. Have a great trip :wizard:.

I just stayed Poly CL this past Oct and there was coffee out at 6:30. Congrats to your son on his graduation. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Chances are probably slim, but if you land a few minutes early and do get lucky with getting your luggage right away, I guess it is possible. With that said, I'd have a plan for something else just in case. If by chance you do make it, it will be at the very end of the time where the CMs might be packing things up so there might only be a few left overs that haven't gotten put away yet. Have a great trip :wizard:.

Thank you! We are fine with picking up some food at Gaspy’s if we have to, but arriving and immediately having breakfast in the lounge would be a fun way to start our vacation!

Thank you! We are fine with picking up some food at Gaspy’s if we have to, but arriving and immediately having breakfast in the lounge would be a fun way to start our vacation!

I agree, starting with a lounge breakfast would be a nice way to kick off your trip! Hope you are able to make it in time :goodvibes.

A question for all the Club-Level veterans here on this very informative forum! :chat: DH and I will be at WDW for a short anniversary trip in late April. We’ll be transferring from a BRV unit to a CR Atrium room with a TPV. :love: Since check-out at BRV is 11:00 and check-in at the CR is 3:00 (?) and that will be our last full day there, would we be able to access the lounge even if our room is not yet ready? We haven’t stayed club-level very often since we became Vacation Club members and I frankly just don’t remember that aspect of check-in. I know that a full lunch isn’t offered - DH loves the Contempo Cafe’s flatbreads - so we’ll probably head there. I’m just trying to get an idea of our options; I know the resort will hold our luggage. Thanks!

A question for all the Club-Level veterans here on this very informative forum! :chat: DH and I will be at WDW for a short anniversary trip in late April. We’ll be transferring from a BRV unit to a CR Atrium room with a TPV. :love: Since check-out at BRV is 11:00 and check-in at the CR is 3:00 (?) and that will be our last full day there, would we be able to access the lounge even if our room is not yet ready? We haven’t stayed club-level very often since we became Vacation Club members and I frankly just don’t remember that aspect of check-in. I know that a full lunch isn’t offered - DH loves the Contempo Cafe’s flatbreads - so we’ll probably head there. I’m just trying to get an idea of our options; I know the resort will hold our luggage. Thanks!

Yes! :banana:

You will have access to the club level lounge on your check in day starting that morning. You could possibly check out early from your BRV and enjoy breakfast at the contemporary. Happy anniversary.

What does "entry to the land" mean?

The info about FP is posted on Disney website about GE, just scroll down to the Know Before you Go section. Covers pretty much any question you can think of
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...udios/star-wars-galaxys-edge/#drawer-card-7-3

What he seemed to be trying to politely say that, at least at the time of my trip, there wouldn’t be any “special” way for CL guests to access the SWGE area or the rides, stores, etc. If there’s a line to get in, like there was at Universal for the HP opening months, then we gotta wait in it. The recommendation was to access the EMH, like all other resort guests.

Now, will they come up with some way to part us from additional money to see/ride with less wait? Of course. But I didn’t get the impression that info on those options would be available in time for my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter