Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

::yes::
Question regarding tips... How much do you leave for housekeeping for each night?

There's 4 people in the room (CL) and we are only staying one night.

Thanks in advance.
I may leave $2-5 each day if I have change. If not I leave more like 5-10 if I missed a day or 2 . If i see my cm in person, I try to hand them the tip and say thanks when I can.

Oddly I find far more toiletries in my room when I do this :rolleyes1

I do try to trip the turn down person separately when I remember/ have change or see them. That may only be $1 or $2 and again more chocolates and more replenished toiletries ::yes::

For you I’d leave $5-10 the next morning unless you leave a big mess . I always leave more the check out day because it’s the hardest day.

I know I have left at least $20 when they did a great job etc. that’s usually after a few days at least.

For those talking Hershey , you should head down for Christmas time. I used to go every year when my kids were younger. All lit up, Santa is there, hot chocolate, the reindeer are there, caroling etc. It's such a nice time. Then close by there is a drive through light display. Such a nice weekend.

For those talking Hershey , you should head down for Christmas time. I used to go every year when my kids were younger. All lit up, Santa is there, hot chocolate, the reindeer are there, caroling etc. It's such a nice time. Then close by there is a drive through light display. Such a nice weekend.

I agree! We tried Christmas time at Hershey a couple years ago! The drive through light display was beautiful! They do a really nice job there. It’s so close, so we typically will drive over for long weekends.

I think a summer trip is definitely necessary. One last visit to DHS pre-SWGE and final IllumiNations viewing. :thumbsup2

Sad that I want Poly CL when an Epcot resort would make so much sense. Maybe another split :scratchin

I know you’re not talking to me, but wanted to say we did a BC/Poly split this past June/July and we loved getting to enjoy the best of both worlds! We’re doing an Epcot/MK split this summer again as well. I say you go for it!

I know you’re not talking to me, but wanted to say we did a BC/Poly split this past June/July and we loved getting to enjoy the best of both worlds! We’re doing an Epcot/MK split this summer again as well. I say you go for it!
Splits are amazing! Hoping the AP rates for July come out soon and are very good like May and June. SWGE won't be open so Disney needs people to come, right? LOL

Popping in here again. We had a May trip planned at BW CL, the rate was pretty amazing with the AP discount. $465 I think it was before taxes. But lucked into an existing DVC reservation for 2 nights at AKL CL. For about 200 cheaper/nt then used some credit card points for 2 nts at BC. Still lamenting giving up our BW CL stay, but I'm cheap and we're buying into DVC so trying to be extra frugal ;)

We did AKL CL July of '17 I think it was. Any more recent reviews, pics, info? Last time the beer was put up and they "had" to open it for you. And I don't remember them having water out. Hopefully they still have those little pb brownie things they put out at the afternoon snack time. Those were the best!

I may leave $2-5 each day if I have change. If not I leave more like 5-10 if I missed a day or 2 . If i see my cm in person, I try to hand them the tip and say thanks when I can.

Oddly I find far more toiletries in my room when I do this :rolleyes1

I do try to trip the turn down person separately when I remember/ have change or see them. That may only be $1 or $2 and again more chocolates and more replenished toiletries ::yes::

For you I’d leave $5-10 the next morning unless you leave a big mess . I always leave more the check out day because it’s the hardest day.

I know I have left at least $20 when they did a great job etc. that’s usually after a few days at least.

Thank you very much! :)

Well, the time has come for me to put myself out of my “Will we? Won’t we?” misery, so we have cancelled our September RPC trip :sad1:. I’ve already lamented my many concerns in previous posts, all of which were causing too much stress and trip anxiety.
We will still take a couple of trips this summer, including a trip to HersheyPark with a stay in a beautiful suite in the Hotel Hershey (they don’t have CLo_O, but I think we’ll manage :D).
Since we’ll have to use/lose our cancelled airfare by late January, my fingers are crossed for RPC discounts for that time of year.
I still LOVE :lovestruc this thread, and CL, and WDW of course, so I’ll still be hanging around here in the meantime :-) !

I'm sorry you cancelled, but when you rebook, you can plan without all the stress that came along with trying to plan for Sept. Hershey Park sounds fun, I'm sure you'll have a great time! Hope a good discount comes out for RPC for January pixiedust:.

I think a summer trip is definitely necessary. One last visit to DHS pre-SWGE and final IllumiNations viewing. :thumbsup2

Sad that I want Poly CL when an Epcot resort would make so much sense. Maybe another split :scratchin

I agree, squeezing in a trip before it gets crazy with SWGE is a great idea! I agree with others about doing a split :).

Splits are amazing! Hoping the AP rates for July come out soon and are very good like May and June. SWGE won't be open so Disney needs people to come, right? LOL

I hope so! I'm booked BC CL for August under the general public discount and while any discount is nice (think it was 25%), I'm hoping AP discounts come out and are a little better. With that said, it seems BC has been in the lower % of discounts lately, but I'm trying to stay positive and hoping I can get a little more savings once the AP discounts are released ;).

Literally the best of both worlds!...:cloud9:

Popping in here again. We had a May trip planned at BW CL, the rate was pretty amazing with the AP discount. $465 I think it was before taxes. But lucked into an existing DVC reservation for 2 nights at AKL CL. For about 200 cheaper/nt then used some credit card points for 2 nts at BC. Still lamenting giving up our BW CL stay, but I'm cheap and we're buying into DVC so trying to be extra frugal ;)

We did AKL CL July of '17 I think it was. Any more recent reviews, pics, info? Last time the beer was put up and they "had" to open it for you. And I don't remember them having water out. Hopefully they still have those little pb brownie things they put out at the afternoon snack time. Those were the best!

Congrats on the savings! I'm sorry you cancelled your BWI CL stay, but a AKL/BC trip sounds nice. I can't help with AKL CL reviews/pics, but hopefully others will be able to. Enjoy the rest of your planning :wizard:.

I posted a bunch of AKL CL pics from our stay on NYE, starting on page 1011 of this thread. They did indeed have the PB brownies at snack time. The beer came out in an ice tub at app time only, along with wine. Of course you can still ask for it at anytime. If you have any other questions please let me know

I am so bad and the post Disney depression is hitting hard right now. I called in looking to change one of my fall bouncebacks and found 3 nights Poly CL Lagoon View for just under $2000 (about 35% off). The flights don't look too wild for the dates and I have enough points to cover it.

I am seriously considering it or doing two nights Poly CL and two nights regular YC which is also open! :rotfl:

I am so bad and the post Disney depression is hitting hard right now. I called in looking to change one of my fall bouncebacks and found 3 nights Poly CL Lagoon View for just under $2000 (about 35% off). The flights don't look too wild for the dates and I have enough points to cover it.

I am seriously considering it or doing two nights Poly CL and two nights regular YC which is also open! :rotfl:
You've come to the right place. We're happy to cheer you on! :beach:

Last edited:

I hope you didn’t come here thinking we’re going to talk you out of it - because we’re not!! We’re total enablers here!! Book both!!

EC0D1DAE-656E-4542-8721-3376154151F0.jpeg

We're super excited to be staying at the BWI CL May 22-24 before we check in to the BWV for the rest of the long weekend. We hadn't planned on CL this time around, but a few days ago, we received an email from Southwest letting us know our original flight was cancelled and they re-booked us on a flight that didn't work at all for our schedule. Very long story short, we found a solution, which now includes 2 nights CL at our very favorite resort. We're celebrating DD's 12th birthday on 5/23, and Epcot is her favorite park, so this is extra special :)

Last edited:
I posted a bunch of AKL CL pics from our stay on NYE, starting on page 1011 of this thread. They did indeed have the PB brownies at snack time. The beer came out in an ice tub at app time only, along with wine. Of course you can still ask for it at anytime. If you have any other questions please let me know

Thanks so much, I'll take a look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter