Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

CL picture of the day. A Poly CL third floor TPV room. Arguably one of the best views of any WDW room on property and probably one of the main reasons we go hooked on Disney.

Pic has some age to it - those palm trees in the foreground have since been cut down. Also this was before fencing/rocks were installed on the shoreline.

CL picture of the day. A Poly CL third floor TPV room. Arguably one of the best views of any WDW room on property and probably one of the main reasons we go hooked on Disney.

Pic has some age to it - those palm trees in the foreground have since been cut down. Also this was before fencing/rocks were installed on the shoreline.

View attachment 555544
My very favorite view!!!!!:flower1::flower1:

CL pictures of the day. An example of what Disney can really do with CL when they plan for it and put the right CMs in the right places. This place had/has so much potential. It will return someday - hopefully soon.

This was next on my list. I have wanted to try this out since the first reports started coming in. It really looks like such a nice experience. One day!!!!

We stayed twice at GDT club level, had 2 more trips booked and now cancelled. I am trying to figure out whether I should book a regular room there and hope to be able to switch it to club level when it is available again, or just wait to book period.

Last edited:
We stayed twice a GDT club level, had 2 more trips booked and now cancelled. I am trying to figure out whether I should book a regular room there and hope to be able to switch it to club level when it is available again, or just wait to book period.

I have one night booked there now as we are coming in a day before our family arrives for our family vacation and decided to stay here instead of extending our Yacht Club room (as West Coasters who take red eye flights I find it best to arrive a day early to be well rested and not grumpy when family arrives). I will be stalking the DIS for word of CL opening again and changing if possible, even for just a single night.

:offtopic:... #TeamSven :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I haven’t been able to bring myself to change it.

And do you want to know the funniest part? It’s been my tag line since 2014 when I joined...because of the reindeer in Frozen. But the stars aligned last spring/summer with Sven/Stan/Spiff or I don’t even know anymore what he kept changing his name to...and now it’s the gift that keep on giving!

Am I the only one feeling a little down because the 2022 packages still have no mention of CL returning? I know that it’s just not open in their system, and that they can open it back up at any time, but it just seems like the closure of CL is dragging on for so very long.

Am I the only one feeling a little down because the 2022 packages still have no mention of CL returning? I know that it’s just not open in their system, and that they can open it back up at any time, but it just seems like the closure of CL is dragging on for so very long.
That didn’t bother me. When it opens again it will just be there and we will book it fast :rolleyes1 :flower1: :rotfl2:

Disney hasn’t allowed booking of anything they have not announced as reopening so I was not surprised.

I’m mentally prepared not to see CL until 2022. I believe social distancing will need to be lifted before Disney is willing to fire up the CL machine 😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter