Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hmm, pork shank? Lamb shank I know well. My mother used to have a wonderfully piquant recipe for shanks. My mouth waters at the memory! I hope your dish was as delicious!
I never heard of it either! I asked twice just to make sure I heard the CM correctly. I looked it up on Sanaa’s menu for DH, here’s what it said…

1672310000690.png
*should add DH said they were the best evening apps he’s had all week.

Last edited:
Good Morning! Breakfast was the same at AKL this morning. French Toast Bread Pudding replaced sticky buns. Lounge was over crowded, people were standing and waiting for others to finish eating so they had a place to sit.

I did overhear a CM tell a guest yesterday they are moving the CM desk to the hallway (along the lobby railing, outside of the elevators) to open up more space to add table seating for guests. Not sure when this is supposed to happen.

Question for you CL experts. I booked a stay for Aug 14-20 2023 about a month ago. I wanted CR CL, but there is nothing available, so I booked Poly garden CL. I check daily for CR CL.
Question is, is CR CL that popular, or is there something else going on? Wondering if I should keep checking or move on. :)
I originally had us in a 2 bedroom CR CL for Oct, but kids have been so sick this year, I don't want to pull them out next year and have a repeat so they have that many more missed days of school. :(

We have never stayed Poly CL. (Done BWI, YC, AKL, and CR) Hopefully we will not be disappointed. 🤞

Question for you CL experts. I booked a stay for Aug 14-20 2023 about a month ago. I wanted CR CL, but there is nothing available, so I booked Poly garden CL. I check daily for CR CL.

Awhile back some eagle eye folks noticed that GF main building CL rooms were totally unavailable late May through early Sept (I can’t remember exact dates but they are somewhere around). GF renovations have been occurring building by building so presumably that could be when they plan main building room renovations.

At the same time CR CL rooms were totally unavailable during those same exact dates, leading some to speculate it could be relocation of folks from GF.

There’s a lot of assumptions there but seems like reasonable clues to me.

I haven’t checked availability in awhile to confirm all of that is still the case, but I think it is.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Awhile back some eagle eye folks noticed that GF main building CL rooms were totally unavailable late May through early Sept (I can’t remember exact dates but they are somewhere around). GF renovations have been occurring building by building so presumably that could be when they plan main building room renovations.

At the same time CR CL rooms were totally unavailable during those same exact dates, leading some to speculate it could be relocation of folks from GF.

I haven’t checked availability in awhile to confirm all of that is still the case, but I think it is.

Hope that helps!

As of last week, still not available. I haven’t checked this week.

Hope that helps!
After not having any availability at CR CL for mid-May for months, I checked this week, and it was all wide open across all CL room types.

Hopefully they continue to open it up further into the summer.

That’s wonderful! Let me know when you arrive, it would be great to meet you! They told us that for Christmas Day dinner there may be “Magical Offerings” during dinner, but didn’t say what it was. It’s a standard 3 day rotation. Tonight is falafel’s and corn chowder and tomorrow’s dinner is buttered chicken and tomato soup. I’ll let you know if they tell us anything else when we go back over!
Thanks for all the photos! We will be in the AKL CL lounge tonight. Our travels were delayed due to the Southwest meltdown, but we got to enjoy the Kennedy space center today . So we are all wearing blue if you want to say hi, my kids are wearing NASA shirts.

Random question, after all these years of doing Club Level, I've never thought to ask. Do they have Grenadine to make Shirley Temples for the kids???
I brought my own grenadine for years (as was already suggested), but if there’s a really good CM in the lounge, they might mix up a kid friendly concoction for you made from whatever fruit juices, etc they have on hand. That always made my kids happy when they were younger (and me)!

Just wanted to share how having CL saved my trip! Monday afternoon, my Southwest flight for early Tuesday morning got canceled, but we were fortunately able to grab some of the last few seats on a flight late Tuesday night (different airline) so problem solved, right? Well, that problem was, but then after I asked my DD to scan a Disney QR code to add a few of my friends to my Disney friends and family list, there was a major glitch, and my DD was completely erased from the Disney system …I mean everything…like she never existed…magic bands, park passes for sold out parks/dates like MK on NYE, etc😱😱😱! I don’t know how something like that could even happen, but I also don’t know how we could’ve fixed it in time had it not been for the best CL manager Lene at BWI as well as other amazing CMs like Brittney and Joe assisting her!! We got cheated out of a day at Innkeepers club due to the SWA flight mess, but we were able add an extra day to our RPC split that starts tomorrow at least…but this trip would’ve been a total nightmare if we hadn’t had awesome CL help!! I really hope that Disney IT can fix whatever glitch that was, but just a tip…don’t scan any Disney QR codes close to your trip!

Just wanted to share how having CL saved my trip! Monday afternoon, my Southwest flight for early Tuesday morning got canceled, but we were fortunately able to grab some of the last few seats on a flight late Tuesday night (different airline) so problem solved, right? Well, that problem was, but then after I asked my DD to scan a Disney QR code to add a few of my friends to my Disney friends and family list, there was a major glitch, and my DD was completely erased from the Disney system …I mean everything…like she never existed…magic bands, park passes for sold out parks/dates like MK on NYE, etc😱😱😱! I don’t know how something like that could even happen, but I also don’t know how we could’ve fixed it in time had it not been for the best CL manager Lene at BWI as well as other amazing CMs like Brittney and Joe assisting her!! We got cheated out of a day at Innkeepers club due to the SWA flight mess, but we were able add an extra day to our RPC split that starts tomorrow at least…but this trip would’ve been a total nightmare if we hadn’t had awesome CL help!! I really hope that Disney IT can fix whatever glitch that was, but just a tip…don’t scan any Disney QR codes close to your trip!
Just curious what the QR code was for? Adding friends? Happy they were able to straighten it out, enjoy the rest of your trip!

Good morning! Does anyone have any insight into Tower Club vs Atrium Club at CR? I'll be travelling with my mom at the end of March 2023, and it is her first time to WDW although she has been to DL many times. This will be a Magic Kingdom heavy trip, so CR is an ideal resort for us. Thank you!
I can only speak to Atrium CL. It was a wonderful stay for us and the staff is so accommodating! Every single CM we encountered was super nice.
We also enjoyed their morning "brunch" and evening appetizers which in both cases were heavy enough to make our meals out of. Head up early (if your able) and introduce yourself to the staff. They seem to enjoy chatting with guests and are super friendly!

Just curious what the QR code was for? Adding friends? Happy they were able to straighten it out, enjoy the rest of your trip!
Yes, it added my friend and her family since they’re coming down this weekend. I guess it’s supposed to make it easier since it added everyone all at once, but we all know how that worked out now! Stick with adding them the old fashioned way…one at a time!

Question is, is CR CL that popular, or is there something else going on? Wondering if I should keep checking or move on. :)

I’ve almost always been able to snag what I wanted (or close) a month or two out, even when things are busiest. Availability seems to often be held for longer reservations than I book and/or reservations that encompass certain dates or lengths of dates, then loosened about 40-60 days out. Also, others holding bookings cancel as payment due dates approach. Good luck!!

I’ve almost always been able to snag what I wanted (or close) a month or two out, even when things are busiest. Availability seems to often be held for longer reservations than I book and/or reservations that encompass certain dates or lengths of dates, then loosened about 40-60 days out. Also, others holding bookings cancel as payment due dates approach. Good luck!!

It’s been discussed a few times in this thread, but it appears that Disney has the CR CL rooms blocked for next summer at the moment (others have theorized they’re being held as a place to which Disney can move GF patrons displaced by construction). I tried to reserve one in September for next August. There’s no way all of those rooms were already gone when every other CL was wide open.

It’s been discussed a few times in this thread, but it appears that Disney has the CR CL rooms blocked for next summer at the moment (others have theorized they’re being held as a place to which Disney can move GF patrons displaced by construction). I tried to reserve one in September for next August. There’s no way all of those rooms were already gone when every other CL was wide open.
Exactly. People debate a bit about whether Disney holds room inventory - I’m of the belief that they do for various reasons, this sort of thing included. And I can’t count the number of times the room I want is obviously available on my days, but not for the checkin/checkout days I’m after (I suppose you’ve tried adjusting your checkin/checkout days to include extra days around those you want?). Almost every time I’ve been stalking a room category, I’ve been able to snag it about a month or so out. It’s always best to book as soon as the idea pops into your head, but as a backup, book what’s available and watch/wait ;).

I will say, this prompted me to grab a GF CL room (ouch) for Nov 2023 so I have what I want before my visit to family over Thanksgiving - I’m imagining a newly opened RPC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter