• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I asked the YC CL concierge if dogs were allowed on the floor and they said yes they just can't go in the lounge. They are welcome in any room at the YC.

That's the same response I received in my email which is why I won't be staying at the YC as long as the policy is in operation. I just hope they don't extend this to other resorts.

I avoid dogs in my normal daily life so I want to do the same on vacation. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but can't help the way I feel. If I see a dog coming towards me, I'll normally cross the street.

I am also abandoning ship. We canceled our upcoming YC trip. I was really looking forward to it too. Can’t take a chance with my sons allergies.

@TigrLvsPooh - can you please change our November trip to GF? Thank you, sorry about that :flower3:
Well, I don't get the pet policy. It's not a plus to us, either. But, I am glad to see you are going to GF. Wishing you a wonderful vacation! :beach:

@Maxie86 thank you for asking this question. I wonder if the CM was confusing service animals with pets. Or maybe they are going full tilt with pets anywhere but food areas and in the pools.
No they weren't confusing pets with service dogs we had a nice long conversation. They haven't had any stay yet so they really don't know what expect either. They are only supposed to be in the room or potty area. We all know how well Disney enforces their rules. So far I have seen two dogs on the boardwalk that were not service dogs, and a couple little therapy dogs with vests which are allowed there anyway. It's too new to know how this will work out. I haven't seen any dogs yet today.

That's the same response I received in my email which is why I won't be staying at the YC as long as the policy is in operation. I just hope they don't extend this to other resorts.

I avoid dogs in my normal daily life so I want to do the same on vacation. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but can't help the way I feel. If I see a dog coming towards me, I'll normally cross the street.

When I called about a week ago, they told me they weren't allowed on the CL floor at all. I figured there would be different responses on this.

I am also abandoning ship. We canceled our upcoming YC trip. I was really looking forward to it too. Can’t take a chance with my sons allergies.

Sorry about the YC, but the GF is amazing, I'm sure you'll have a great time! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

When I called about a week ago, they told me they weren't allowed on the CL floor at all. I figured there would be different responses on this.

Yep, too much inconsistency :sad2:.

...Yep, too much inconsistency :sad2:.
It literally makes NO sense. They have said the rooms will have easy acces to walkways & the pet relief area- that's not happening if an elevator is involved therefore they can't be up on the CL floor! Ugh... I can't imagine being the first guest to take them up on this $75/night offering. It's gonna be a circus.

I asked the YC CL concierge if dogs were allowed on the floor and they said yes they just can't go in the lounge. They are welcome in any room at the YC.

HI! Thanks for posting - any way you could post in the sticky thread about collecting info about the new dog policy at the top of the page? I think the latest info on YC said they would not be on the club level floor, but I skimmed quickly so maybe this new info there and I missed it - so maybe you already posted it, lol!

I'm new to the boards so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. I'm staying RPC at GF in February of 2018 for our first family vacation. Is there somewhere on the boards that show a list of the wine/beer/spirits offerings that are currently available? Also if you have the Disney Dining plan, do you find any reason to hit up the lounge in the evenings? Since we're going when the parks close around 8PM most nights I figured that my husband and I or my parents could enjoy the lounge in the later evening, any idea when the desserts/drinks are put away for the night? Sorry for such a newbie post.
BC?YC was 10 pm.

Rachel the room I posted is on the Suite Floor...you go down the "hidden elevator" LOL in the back to the rooms located in that area.

@BenandMorgsMom , TY!!!!! What an amazing view! We are staying Sugarloaf this time, so maybe we will have a very obstructed view if we crane our necks haha?! Researching what the view would be if we did RPC TPV the next time around! Again, thanks! :flower1:

We are staying CL in December and they told me pets on 1st floor Garden and Lagoon only. Ugh.

If what you say is the case, that may change things for us.

HI! Thanks for posting - any way you could post in the sticky thread about collecting info about the new dog policy at the top of the page? I think the latest info on YC said they would not be on the club level floor, but I skimmed quickly so maybe this new info there and I missed it - so maybe you already posted it, lol!
I just posted on the thread. It seems we are still getting conflicting information. :confused3

I just posted on the thread. It seems we are still getting conflicting information. :confused3
Totally! I wish it was more clear but not entirely surprised and I feel like that particular issue - whether dog friendly rooms will be on the club floor or if they will be elsewhere (More convenient to egress?) and the guests will have acess - is a big discrepancy! Thanks for posting your info - I guess we'll see what happens! Thanks for posting it - Hope you have a great trip!

Can someone who has CL reservations write an email to their club level Concierge contact and get is straight from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter