Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That just annoys me greatly. No matter how sweetly it's delivered I just don't like having to request each and every glass of wine or bottle of beer. It's such a turn off. I know there is no limit on what is given/poured but it "feels like" there is when they control it so. Like it's monitored or something (even if it's not). This is unique to BC/YC, right?
I know the last stay we've done at AKL they had the wine out and self serve but you had to request the beer, at all times, it was never stocked in the fridge. Which was a change from prior trips. And they'd only give it to you with the top off, so no saving it for later in the evening. They said they couldn't serve it with the top still on.
Poly of course, leaves theirs out starting at noon. BWI, will get you one at any time but doesn't put it out till 5:00.
I forgot what GF did but it seems like it was same as BWI. As was WL, though our stays were prior to the remodel so likely quite different now anyway
I do wonder why the different resorts handle this so vastly different? Each manager make the choice on what to do?

I fully agree. It's not that it is difficult to ask, the cast member are even always friendly when they “help” with the pouring or the “uncapping” of the beers. It's weird because these are the only items that you cannot help yourself with, and it's frustrating because it is inconsistent between resorts.

I fully agree. It's not that it is difficult to ask, the cast member are even always friendly when they “help” with the pouring or the “uncapping” of the beers. It's weird because these are the only items that you cannot help yourself with, and it's frustrating because it is inconsistent between resorts.
I'm glad someone else can at least see where I'm coming from. In the long run I can get past it. Doesn't stop it from annoying me

I'm glad someone else can at least see where I'm coming from. In the long run I can get past it. Doesn't stop it from annoying me

I only get annoyed when the alcohol guard leaves their station and keeps me waiting. :rotfl:

I kid, I kid.

(Ahem, SL, this comment is directed at you)

I’ve never quite understood the differences in CLs when it comes to how they run alcohol service. It really does seem individual to that specific resort, and even those can change over time.

EEA65124-4946-4AE2-8F15-451E48D286D6.jpeg We got our room.

“Great room” was an understatement.

We couldn’t find the room at first — we passed right by it because it has its own private little hallway leading up to the door.

We can see the entire MK resort area from our room. The castle, both GF pools, the Contemporary, the Poly, the monorail, Spaceship Earth in the distance. Will share pictures later! They’re on my husband’s phone.

View attachment 335825 We got our room.

We couldn’t find the room at first — we passed right by it because it has its own private little hallway leading up to the door.

We can see the entire MK resort area from our room. The castle, both GF pools, the Contemporary, the Poly, the monorail, Spaceship Earth in the distance. Will share pictures later! They’re on my husband’s phone.
Have the best time! Your pica want me to stay RPC.

As for open and unopened beer bottles, last year BC wouldn't serve any unopened. I requested 2 one time and had to explain it was for my hubby. They also said they couldn't give me any unopened. I much prefer self serve for beer.

I only get annoyed when the alcohol guard leaves their station and keeps me waiting. :rotfl:

I kid, I kid.

(Ahem, SL, this comment is directed at you)

I've learned (from SL, actually) that simply touching a beer or bottle of wine on display is the quickest way to get the alcohol guard (or one or their fellow guards disguised as plain CM) to return to their station. :rotfl:

View attachment 335825 We got our room.

I can't wait to see!

Are the individual emails for each club level still used or does everything go through that signature service email?

Was hoping to stay at the yacht club but it doesn't seem likely rooms will open up for our trip so i picked the Boardwalk club level instead.
I have no idea on the floor plan so I'm simply going to request a room near the lounge.
Anyone have a favorite spot for a standard view club level room?

thanks

Are the individual emails for each club level still used or does everything go through that signature service email?

Was hoping to stay at the yacht club but it doesn't seem likely rooms will open up for our trip so i picked the Boardwalk club level instead.
I have no idea on the floor plan so I'm simply going to request a room near the lounge.

thanks

The old individual CL IPO email addresses don’t work - everything goes through DSS:

Disney Signature Services
(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

As for BWI, this image may be handy. The CL rooms are all of the rooms “past” the Innkeepers Door as well as around a little less than half of the rooms between the door and the elevators. We had that room shaded red, for reference.
4th Floor.png

We got our room.

Sounds like a great room! Can't wait to see pics :).

thanks

I just had my first BWI CL stay last month and it was amazing! I requested to be inside the security doors and close to the lounge and that's just what we received. Our room was located just 2 doors from the lounge and overlooked the garden cottages/quiet pool with a nice view of Epcot fireworks. CL itself was amazing as the food offerings were great and the CL CMs were very personable and friendly. Hope you have a nice trip and enjoy BWI CL :wizard:.

Hey Everyone!

I've noticed that CL at Wilderness Lodge closes multiple times throughout the day. Is that normal?

Also: Is beer/wine available on demand during the 'snack' hours?

I think the food service area is closed in between service times, but the lounge itself is accessible all day/night. Hopefully others will verify that or correct me if I'm wrong :flower3:.

As was WL, though our stays were prior to the remodel so likely quite different now anyway
I do wonder why the different resorts handle this so vastly different? Each manager make the choice on what to do?

Hey Everyone!

I've noticed that CL at Wilderness Lodge closes multiple times throughout the day. Is that normal?

Also: Is beer/wine available on demand during the 'snack' hours?

At our recent WL stay the beer on tap and the wine was being served. Cordials were serve yourself. It's in the area that closes between services (though the lounge area is always open). But they definitely offered me a glass of wine outside of the evening hours, so I do think you can request it... though I would imagine, like everything with CMs, YMMV.

BC evening offerings tonight:

Greek Salad
Farro Wheat Salad
Waldorf Chicken Salad (these were served in individual small plates on a leaf of radicchio)
Assorted cheeses and crackers (including some imported German cheeses)
Crudite with hummus and pita breads
Pulled pork with mascarpone polenta
Chicken nuggets
Pb&j cups with rolls
Sliced granny Smith apples with caramel sauce

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter