Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Oh, Trish, now that’s pixie dust!!! While we have never stayed in the suite, years ago we did have the good fortune to have a private tour thanks to Vonnie. The decor has changed, but I’m very pleased to see that the photos of early WDW and Roy Disney remain. Nice to hear that Patty and Abdul are back in the RPC, too.
Thought you would enjoy the elevator details . These won’t be here much longer 🥲23058690-B999-4337-A122-592A28A11F48.jpeg0543C97B-5CFB-42B5-A1B3-C8960CE69852.jpeg

Bye bye GB house!
It is so nice to be leaving without taking down the Christmas tree.

It really looks like your day to day checking on availability has really paid off yet again with a heavy sprinkle of Pixie Dust.

Now it is just down to if the extra dose of Pixie Dust magic is tied to you or your DD and frequent traveling companion.

Dave

It is so nice to be leaving without taking down the Christmas tree.

It really looks like your day to day checking on availability has really paid off yet again with a heavy sprinkle of Pixie Dust.

Now it is just down to if the extra dose of Pixie Dust magic is tied to you or your DD and frequent traveling companion.

Dave
Thank you!
I have had some more last minute changes this past year! All good ! Love having an AP👍

I had some alone time with my soon to be son, dd was so congested and tired! It was fun to book things he wanted and make it happen as I usually do!

Who else gets up and books ILL GoTG, ILL FOP and Genie + for SM? 3 parks ? All booked at 7am. HA! I love the challenge!

Sorry but hope pix help!! 😅
And looks like my visit is officially on, though now DH may not come with - I may ask nicely since he was so sick on our Nov trip that he hardly left the room. If someone’d told me a few yrs ago I’d be doing solo visits out there, I’d have called them a liar! At least if DH stays home, I can justify adding a night 🤣!

Now if I can just get some of that sweet, sweet Pixie Dust…or at least the chance to buy an AP!

Thanks again for all the pics! This looks so much nicer than what’s online!

And looks like my visit is officially on, though now DH may not come with - I may ask nicely since he was so sick on our Nov trip that he hardly left the room. If someone’d told me a few yrs ago I’d be doing solo visits out there, I’d have called them a liar! At least if DH stays home, I can justify adding a night 🤣!

Now if I can just get some of that sweet, sweet Pixie Dust…or at least the chance to buy an AP!

Thanks again for all the pics! This looks so much nicer than what’s online!
Yep I understand. I have had a night prior a few trips alone and I love those! Yes AP please come back!

You are welcome.

I booked contemporary atrium club level in a standard room. Do I need to put in a request for a bath tub? I know for the main tower they took out a lot so I had to request one. Not sure if it’s the same for club level? The picture on their website shows a bathtub but wasn’t sure if it’s in all the rooms

FYI, WDWNT is reporting a new discount dropping tomorrow. Supposedly a dining gift card.

https://wdwnt.com/2023/01/disney-world-dining-promo-card-offer-details/

BUT, it appears resort rates have increased overnight. I’ve been holding out on booking a split stay for July 4th. The CR room is now $42 more than a few days ago, BWI CL is $52 more. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: sorry, those amounts are total for 3 night each @ resort, not per night.

Last edited:
I know right? My go go go dd wasn’t feeling well so I moved to gf rpc , booking the night before. I thought she needed rest with severe allergy issues and fatigue.

BEST MOVE EVER🥰
YESSSS, but sorry she wasn't feeling well. Hope she was able to enjoy the suite. Seriously, a fabulous sprinkling of pixie dust! :goodvibes

New discounts dropped. I booked a BWI deluxe room for 4th of July trip with the AP discount. Actually a split stay with CR theme park view. Now to decide if we‘ll really go.
Just did the same. Any thoughts on a timeline for BWI CL room renovation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter