Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

we are already going to wdw jan 31-feb 7 to the BWI deluxe CL and then we had the same booked for nov 26 - dec 3; both rates were with AP or whatever discount out there; i went to check airfare for the nov trip and it is 1600 per person RT 1st class on delta; NO WAY am i spending 3200 to fly to wdw!!! so taking my own info that i posted this morning about the new discounts in that forum, i booked the BWI deluxe CL for may 9- may 16, saving 2700 off rack rate and a few hundred less than if we did the trip in nov; plus the delta 1st class RT is 818 pp so thats like 2 for 1 compared to Nov; and then we will go sometime late jan/feb like this year so all works out fine; and this jan/feb upcoming trip will be 1st trip with ecv so that should be fun; i booked the prime maxima big guy for 500lbers from Gold Mobility so i will be nice and comfy and not spend 2 days in the room in bed after walking around 1 day in the park as in recent years; i am on cloud 9 this morning after getting that email from the DTA site and finally following my own advice since i am usually booked with all my trips when those emails come out and have to wait to flip to the discount if one comes out for our time frame; cancelling this way and booking the current offer is so sweet!

Hi everyone!

Can someone share the new discounts. WDW website has me in a waiting room. Thanks! Looking for June at BWI CL.

Are any of the club level Arusha view rooms on the actual floor of the club? I just booked a one-night stay using the new AP discount. I'm taking my mom who is 96, and will be using a wheelchair, and wondering how far I will be pushing her?

Are any of the club level Arusha view rooms on the actual floor of the club? I just booked a one-night stay using the new AP discount. I'm taking my mom who is 96, and will be using a wheelchair, and wondering how far I will be pushing her?
All of the rooms on the same floor as the lounge are DVC CL rooms. There are 6 elevators in total going up to the lounge, so it will be easy getting her up there. Enjoy!

You may know this, but other than the few DVC rooms, AKL CL has just about the furthest “distance from room to lounge” of any of the CLs. The AKL hallways are seriously long and you could be close to the lobby, or very far. If inclined I would recommend requesting “close to the lobby”. You may sacrifice some animal viewing with that request, on the margins, but may save you some steps pushing a wheelchair, if a concern.

Enjoy your AKL stay!

Well this is cute.

You may know this, but other than the few DVC rooms, AKL CL has just about the furthest “distance from room to lounge” of any of the CLs. The AKL hallways are seriously long and you could be close to the lobby, or very far. If inclined I would recommend requesting “close to the lobby”. You may sacrifice some animal viewing with that request, on the margins, but may save you some steps pushing a wheelchair, if a concern.

Enjoy your AKL stay!
Thank you. I actually did stay once in an AKL CL, and it was two elevators and a very long walk. I was hoping that was not the norm, but I have decided that it isn't worth it. I've decided to cancel. I'm no kid either, and I don't need the aggravation. :laughing:

When I stayed there our room was on the 4th floor and actually a really far walk to the elevator to get to the lounge. It was a little inconvenient especially for breakfast when my husband typically gets me food while I sleep in. Wasn’t easy to do walking that far with food.

Just got our GDT Club call a few minutes ago for our Sunday arrival. That’s the closest call I’ve ever received. I don’t have any room or special requests this trip, so all is well - plus, I could have emailed or called Sig Services myself if I really needed anything. It always excites me when I see that number pop up on my caller ID. We’ve never stayed GDT - it’s the only one we’re missing, so I’m really looking forward to it!

Soo nice got a call today from AKL club level today. They welcomed us home and gave us some good information. We are arriving tomorrow for the marathon. This is such a nice way to start a trip with those little extra touches.
Oh thanks for reminding me! I forgot to mention we did get a call from AKL CL the day before our arrival. I’m happy they did because the CM told me they were unaware of our allergies, as they were not listed on our reservation (even though I called and emailed DSS prior to our arrival due to their severity.) They made notes for us and said they would be prepared for our arrival. I know it’s usually hit or miss, but it was nice to hear from them. Have fun!

So after I booked the CR theme park view room I wanted with the AP discount this morning, I was checking out other options. Coz, why not? Saw Poly lagoon view & garden view CL rooms with the discount. I know how rare Poly discounts are so I put the garden view in my cart. Checked the price, clicked purchase & my cart was empty, so just that quick it was gone. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh well, I was planning CR anyway. Buuuut, maybe I did want Poly??? ☹️ Why leave well enough alone, right? :rotfl2: So about an hour later, I checked again, just in case. And the garden view CL was discounted again. This time my booking stuck. So now I have to decide if we try Poly for the first time or stick with a regular theme park view room at CR for July 1-4. Planning to catch the MK fireworks on the 3rd. We’ll be at BWI 4-7th so watching Epcot’s fireworks on the 4th.

We really like CR so I do think I’m leaning that way. But do I pass up a discount at Poly? Decisions, decisions……..🤔🤔

Can someone confirm that CL at CR is currently doing daily housekeeping? I had a stay at AKL CL last year and the room was cleaned daily including the beds. Just want to make sure I know what to expect on our trip in 3 weeks.

So now I have to decide if we try Poly for the first time or stick with a regular theme park view room at CR for July 1-4. Planning to catch the MK fireworks on the 3rd.
In this case my initial vote would be the CR TPV room since you will be at BWI for the 4th. If you were able to stay at the Poly CL for July 4th that would sway me.

Also would you make quite a bit of use of the Poly CL lounge or will you be out enjoying the parks and the final decider were do you plan to watch the Fireworks on the 3rd. From the resort or at the MK?

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter