Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I apologize if this has been asked in the past. However, we are in need of opinions. If you were given the choice between a Turret Suite w/Club Access at the Yacht Club or a 2-bedroom Suite Club Level at the Boardwalk, which would you choose and why? Thank you from an indecisive family of 8.
Two bedroom club level at BoardWalk 👌

I apologize if this has been asked in the past. However, we are in need of opinions. If you were given the choice between a Turret Suite w/Club Access at the Yacht Club or a 2-bedroom Suite Club Level at the Boardwalk, which would you choose and why? Thank you from an indecisive family of 8.
Two bedroom at the Boardwalk. I haven't stayed in the Turret suite, but we recently stayed in a 2-bedroom suite at the Boardwalk and absolutely loved it. Super close to the lounge, and the room/s were so beautiful. We could even see the higher fireworks from Epcot from our balconies!

@Zanda I answered in your newer separate thread but I will include it here for others to reference.

I would vote for one of the three (3) 2-bedroom Suites with Club Level at the Boardwalk. They would be within the CL area of the 4th floor. If you have a Turret Suite w/Club Access at the Yacht Club, there are a couple of them that are not within the 5th floor of the CL which can make for a hike to the CL lounge.

Dave

@Zanda I answered in your newer separate thread but I will include it here for others to reference.

I would vote for one of the three (3) 2-bedroom Suites with Club Level at the Boardwalk. They would be within the CL area of the 4th floor. If you have a Turret Suite w/Club Access at the Yacht Club, there are a couple of them that are not within the 5th floor of the CL which can make for a hike to the CL lounge.

Dave
Thank you for the informative and valuable information. :)

Two bedroom at the Boardwalk. I haven't stayed in the Turret suite, but we recently stayed in a 2-bedroom suite at the Boardwalk and absolutely loved it. Super close to the lounge, and the room/s were so beautiful. We could even see the higher fireworks from Epcot from our balconies!
Awesome! Thank you for the first hand experience. :)

Two bedroom club level at BoardWalk 👌

Agreed. We were pixie dusted to a 2-bed CL suite at BWI a few years ago. It was lovely and spacious, and we felt guilty for not spending more time in the room. We stayed in a turret room once and found it awkward. You had to walk through one of the bedrooms to get to the living room area. My husband is an early riser and had some work to do and had to walk through the kids sleeping to get to the table. It also didn’t help that the doors to close for privacy were a lot squeaky. Someone did come in and oil them, but they were still quite noisy. This was right before shutdown, so not sure if they’ve done any remodeling since then or if our room set up is the norm or not.

Generally agree with the PPs. I’m not sure what was driving architectural trends/decisions when YC and BC were built, but their suites are kind of odd/awkward, in my humble opinion. Don’t get me wrong, no one is going to complain about a Turret suite, but between the two I’d lean BWI.

Last night, Wednesday, at AKL club lounge (pics below). Also, a family was in there and the wife went to elevator twice and came back with guests. Ended up having a group of 9, two families. But the ones she brought up didn't have magic bands. And they sat there partaking all night. She even led the kids all down to the arcade and then the 4 adults continued having drinks. Not cool!
Thank you for all the pics! It seems like the problem is not with the magic band there, I'm sure there are many people who book club level rooms that have never purchased a magic band. It sounds more like the problem is the person staying in the club level room was bringing up guests who most likely weren't staying club level. Which, I agree, is definitely not cool.

I know it isn't usually the favorite CL, but I've wanted to stay at the YC for a while so I'll be doing CL there next week! I'm doing resort view and I requested a King room. From the TP room views, it looks like a chunk are of the roof. I'm telling myself that even if we have a rooftop view all it means is I can drink my coffee on the balcony in private.

I know it isn't usually the favorite CL, but I've wanted to stay at the YC for a while so I'll be doing CL there next week! I'm doing resort view and I requested a King room. From the TP room views, it looks like a chunk are of the roof. I'm telling myself that even if we have a rooftop view all it means is I can drink my coffee on the balcony in private.
I'll be in the minority, I like YC CL better then the Polys :rolleyes1in August 2023 we stayed in YC club room 5148 (we booked a king, resort view) and loved it! We could see the boardwalk at night all lit up. They have best mimosa pours too IMO if your looking for that! We are doing our first stay in a club king room at Coronado in two weeks as we got a ridiculously good bounceback offer, but YC will always have my heart!
Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.41.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.42.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.43.49 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.40.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.40.42 PM.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Have a great trip. Please come back and report how things are. I was last there is December. Staff & service was great and the lounge happened to be pretty empty most of the time. We love pics on this thread.

I'll be in the minority, I like YC CL better then the Polys :rolleyes1in August 2023 we stayed in YC club room 5148 (we booked a king, resort view) and loved it! We could see the boardwalk at night all lit up. They have best mimosa pours too IMO if your looking for that! We are doing our first stay in a club king room at Coronado in two weeks as we got a ridiculously good bounceback offer, but YC will always have my heart!
View attachment 848733View attachment 848734View attachment 848734
View attachment 848735
Great pics. We had a 2 queen room a few doors down when we stayed in December. It was still categorized as a garden view cl at that point.

View attachment 848733View attachment 848734View attachment 848734
View attachment 848735
How beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
Have a great trip. Please come back and report how things are. I was last there is December. Staff & service was great and the lounge happened to be pretty empty most of the time. We love pics on this thread.
Thank you! Woohoo I'll do my best. It's been so helpful and fun to read through this thread.

I'll be in the minority, I like YC CL better then the Polys :rolleyes1in August 2023 we stayed in YC club room 5148 (we booked a king, resort view) and loved it!

We stayed in that room last year as well. We normally book a waterview CL but I booked a garden view for the first time that trip. I really liked how quiet it was but still so convenient to the lounge & elevators. We have a resort view CL booked for our next trip with a bounceback. I really dislike the new resort view classifications tho. It’s such a gamble what kid of view you’ll get…anything from that beautiful partial lake view to the Porte cochere to the dumpster at the very far end of the hallway. Views at deluxe resorts are just too important to me to take that gamble. ☹️

We stayed in that room last year as well. We normally book a waterview CL but I booked a garden view for the first time that trip. I really liked how quiet it was but still so convenient to the lounge & elevators. We have a resort view CL booked for our next trip with a bounceback. I really dislike the new resort view classifications tho. It’s such a gamble what kid of view you’ll get…anything from that beautiful partial lake view to the Porte cochere to the dumpster at the very far end of the hallway. Views at deluxe resorts are just too important to me to take that gamble. ☹️
Yeah, I totally agree about the room views reclassification. It is a shame that they lumped them all together. Unfortunately, I feel like both YC & BC have the riskiest resort view views of the deluxes resorts. Some are lovely and others can be the pits with a roof or a dumpsters. 😔

p.s. totally agree about the quietness and convenience of the GV CL at YC. I was so glad we got to experience one just before the change.

Yeah, I totally agree about the room views reclassification. It is a shame that they lumped them all together. Unfortunately, I feel like both YC & BC have the riskiest resort view views of the deluxes resorts. Some are lovely and others can be the pits with a roof or a dumpsters. 😔
If I was paying 1k or more per night and got the yucky roof view I would be very annoyed.

If I was paying 1k or more per night and got the yucky roof view I would be very annoyed.

The waterview rooms with the roof under it doesn’t even bother me. When I’m sitting on the balcony, I can’t even see it. Like at CR theme park view, just look out instead of down. Looking down, at YC, you’ll see the roof. Look out, you see SAB, the lake & Boardwalk. But the 1 time I booked what used to be a standard view room, I got a view of a dumpster. :sad2: Now that room is classified as resort view. The chance of getting that room is the same as the chance of getting a view of the wedding gazebo, or room 5148 that @KellyKateri posted. There’s just no way rooms with those differing views should be the same rate.

We had a King room at Yacht Club CL 2 years ago and it was a lovely view. I can't remember the room number, but you went down the hall past the lounge and there was a little hall to the right - we were the first room on the left in that little hall. Our view was some roof if we looked down, but if we looked out, we saw Stormalong Bay and Epcot in the distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter