Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't answer your questions, but wanted to say Hi! We will be there 4/28/21-5/7/21 - Tower Water View! :)

Happy Planning! I'm hoping for some good discounts next year too!

I love planning but it was all done :hyper2:. We had all our favorite ADR´s and fastpasses.... So, next year hopefully it is going to be much better than this year. I´m not expecting that Disney World would be "normal" but more normal than this year after reopening... Maybe Space 220 would be open and many new attractions - depending on how long the closure will happen. We are wondering, if we (from Europe) would be able to travel to the USA and under which circumstances. A lot of questions in my head but I´m a positive thinking Disney addicted woman - it will work in any way, fingers crossed. And maybe there are some discounts showing up :cheer2:

Hi everyone! We have a standard room booked for 11/29-12/6 of 2020. Is there anything I should request or ask for prior to check-in? Our youngest may need a crib/pack n play. Should I bring our own? This is our first time we will be staying on property and my Dh's 1st trip so I'm super excited.

Hi, I´m new at this forum, my name is Sabine and I´m from Germany (means sorry for my english). Last week I cancelled our stay from May/10/20 to May/23/20 at OKW 2 bedroom suite (so sad about this, had already made all ADR´s and Fastpass reservations :sad1:) At the same time I made a new booking to CSR Tower Deluxe Suite with Club Level access April/29/21 to May/12/21. I´m not able to reschedule our stay in late 2020, we are not able to get free time. Do you think, that a free dining will be offered for next year? We booked with an offer from the official site of Disney Ireland with 200 $ giftcard and a 100 $ extra giftcard for a "Star Wars Special". My second question after reading all the pages since opening the GDT. Has anyone made pictures in a Deluxe Suite with a "opened" queen sleeper sofa bed? Our son is going to sleep there and I´m wondering if it is comfortable for him... He is very tall but a "light-wight". Thanks and again sorry for my english, I tried my best...
I was booked under the same offer ;) I am pretty sure that Disney UK/Ireland will come up with a similar offer for next year. Just check the website on a regular basis and call Disney once you see the offer online. I just canceled my Gran Destino/ Animal Kingdom Lodge split stay for April/May and made arrangements for 9 nights Gran D in September... Viel Erfolg beim Planen :) (which means happy planning)

I was booked under the same offer ;) I am pretty sure that Disney UK/Ireland will come up with a similar offer for next year. Just check the website on a regular basis and call Disney once you see the offer online. I just canceled my Gran Destino/ Animal Kingdom Lodge split stay for April/May and made arrangements for 9 nights Gran D in September... Viel Erfolg beim Planen :) (which means happy planning)

Fingers crossed for September :love2:. I'm waiting and watching every day. How can I write private messages in this forum?

Has anyone slept on the sleeper sofa in the GDT suites? We are wanting the extra room of a suite for the 4 of us but concerned that the sleeper sofa may not be comfortable enough for a week. Thoughts?

Has anyone slept on the sleeper sofa in the GDT suites? We are wanting the extra room of a suite for the 4 of us but concerned that the sleeper sofa may not be comfortable enough for a week. Thoughts?

My adult daughter slept on it 5 nights in March. She hates the pullouts at most of the WDW resorts, but found the GDT queen sofa sleeper to be wonderful (very comfortable - although she had the entire thing to herself!)

My adult daughter slept on it 5 nights in March. She hates the pullouts at most of the WDW resorts, but found the GDT queen sofa sleeper to be wonderful (very comfortable - although she had the entire thing to herself!)

Did you take pictures from the expanded bed?

Hi everyone! We have a standard room booked for 11/29-12/6 of 2020. Is there anything I should request or ask for prior to check-in? Our youngest may need a crib/pack n play. Should I bring our own? This is our first time we will be staying on property and my Dh's 1st trip so I'm super excited.
You can request a crib/pack and play. I'm not sure if this is something they guarantee, but I don't think I've seen any reports that someone hasn't received one. Call and have it noted in advance of your arrival. You can always bring your own if you're driving and have the room.

As far as other requests, you can make generic ones during online check-in (i.e. high floor, near elevator). You can also request other things about room location that may be important to you by calling in advance. We like the Casitas section best so we will request that if we don't book a preferred room. Standard rooms are in Casitas 4 and 5.

It’s been about 18 years since I’ve stayed at CSR, so well before the upgrades. We are booked (if not cancelled) for a quick weekend trip. Can anyone recommend a particular section of CSR that would be better than the others? I know it is quite spread out but we don’t really mind walking. I do like it to be quiet in general for when my daughter is napping or sleeping at night. And can I request a particular building prior to checking in? Or is that only if I booked a “preferred” room? We have a standard room if that matters.

It’s been about 18 years since I’ve stayed at CSR, so well before the upgrades. We are booked (if not canceled) for a quick weekend trip. Can anyone recommend a particular section of CSR that would be better than the others? I know it is quite spread out but we don’t really mind walking. I do like it to be quiet in general for when my daughter is napping or sleeping at night. And can I request a particular building prior to checking in? Or is that only if I booked a “preferred” room? We have a standard room if that matters.
Cabanas or ranchos are my favorite. And with the new bridges, the walking has been reduced.

Does anyone know why there would only be suites available in the tower for July 2020 & August 2020? There's tons of availability at every other resort so it seemed very strange to me.

Does anyone know why there would only be suites available in the tower for July 2020 & August 2020? There's tons of availability at every other resort so it seemed very strange to me.
There is a RUMOR...and just a RUMOR...that Coronado will host the NBA players while they....do whatever they're doing...at Wide World of Sports during that time. IF that is at all true, it would make sense that only suites are available. It also could be that they are still working the bug out of the 'distancing' thing. ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter