Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Hey guys! If anyone will be at CSR this month, can you please take a picture of the Recreation Calendar for me for the Monthly Calendar Thread? I’d really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

ETA:

Disregard, I found one if anyone is interested: HERE

Last edited:
We check in tomorrow and I cannot recall if there is a playground and/or kids splash pad area. My Googling skills are failing me... Anyone know - and if there is, where are they located?

The playground is to the back left of the main pool and the small splash area is to the back right, to the right of the pool slide.

Can anyone advise if there are facilities to make a cup of tea in the room? I have a travel kettle I can bring if not, but do they provide a supply of teabags alongside the coffee pods? I know I'm travelling to a coffee-loving destination but sadly I don't like coffee, and need my tea in the mornings.

I live for mornings walking on Disney property with a coffee in my hand.
This is why we return to Disney property time and again, even though the financial benefits are less and less each year (no free fastpasses with 60 day window, full hour early entry, DME etc), there is nothing like being in a Disney resort early in the mornings for me, enjoying the peace and quiet, but feeling excitement for a day in the parks. I have missed 2 years due to COVID and now it's only 52 days until I have that feeling at CSR.

Last edited:
Can anyone advise if there are facilities to make a cup of tea in the room? I have a travel kettle I can bring if not, but do they provide a supply of teabags alongside the coffee pods? I know I'm travelling to a coffee-loving destination but sadly I don't like coffee, and need my tea in the mornings.
The Keurig in the room offers tea pods as well as coffee.

That's good to know thank you, I may bring my little kettle and some teabags as back up as I've never had tea from a pod before.
They supply tea bags. The coffee is in pods. But you can just run a cup of hot water without a coffee pod to use to make tea. Also, there are always additional varieties of teabags available in the food court for free by the drink station. I believe there are four varieties available.

Apparently not always. We didn’t get any tea pods in March/April. Only bags. Maybe they were out at the time? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And we didn’t get any refills during the stay so I had to get more bags from El Mercado. So I just made it with the hot water run from the Keurig.

If we would’ve, I would have snatched those up so quick!

Can anyone tell me how many usb outlets there are in a room? Thanks.
I watched a video on youtube a few weeks ago as I was wondering about the standard room and I believe she said there are 6 USB outlets in total, 4 of which were by the beds. So handy to charge phones overnight.

We will be staying GDT CL October 14-18! We stayed years ago in the Cabana section. This is a quick trip with DD's 26 & 21. I'm hoping they don't argue over who's turn it is to push the elevator button this time. LOL

I watched a video on youtube a few weeks ago as I was wondering about the standard room and I believe she said there are 6 USB outlets in total, 4 of which were by the beds. So handy to charge phones overnight.
I’ll definitely need to buy one of those travel usb extension things then. I’ll have 2 usb fans, portable power charger & phone. Husband will need at least 3 or 4 too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter