Disney's Dark Kingdom (Complete list on pg 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 394,000 members on the DISBoards, if we all donated $500 a year, within 10 years, we could build a $2 billion park...pretty cool :cool1:

I would be willing to administer the account if people want to start donating. :rolleyes1
My take on it though is screw making a Disney 5th gate. With 2 billion everyone in here could come up with a better park than Disney.
:goodvibes

These are actual facts, but I can't give any proof because a relative of mine would probably be fired if I did so.

Sorry to be blunt but, source or leave. There's too much room for bus driver quality information around here to not have a source. You could be right, in which case, congrats, but please don't bring info in and then tell us you can't give a source or even their position within the company/their involvement in it. Names aren't even required, just some sort of proof other than "nope can't, _____ will get fired so its all trust".

I'm actually hearing that Shanghai will now get Pirates Cove and/or Witch Way. I'm not sure if all the rides will stay the same names though.

There's 394,000 members on the DISBoards, if we all donated $500 a year, within 10 years, we could build a $2 billion park...pretty cool :cool1:

Better yet we all donate $2000 and buy stock and then in ten years at todays market cap we can own 10% of the company. Even quicker if we re-invest all the dividends

I hate to say this, but that doesn't look like ANY kind of Disney concept art I've ever seen...CGI or otherwise. It just looks like some really bad photoshop.

Agreed 100%. Disney could use a new coaster/splash mountain style flume. ESPECIALLY in epcot

Disney, to my knowledge, has never used CG as part of concept art. This looks far more like someone playing with modeling software and wanting to design his own park based on rumors.

The "Villain Way" looks like it was cobbled together from several sources and posterized. It also resembles Diagon Alley in various respects, to the point I wonder if it was used as the source.

I know that even if Disney were to officially present these pictures, there are still many who wouldn't be convinced. The site claims they are authentic, I tend to believe them. I'm not saying anything will become of these, but it's highly possible that they are Blue Sky. If you click on each picture, you can see the amount of detail that went into the art. If it's someone faking it, they should be working for Disney. - I also love it when people say that they shouldn't build a 5th gate until they work on the ones they have now. Um, they're spending hundreds of millions on Fantasyland and Avatar Land. That's just the projects we know about. People will also argue that Disney isn't going to spend as much money on parks in the future. The parks are one of the most profitable parts of the company, of course they're going to invest more. Iger mentioned that they would continue to invest in the Disney World build-out.;)

I know that even if Disney were to officially present these pictures, there are still many who wouldn't be convinced. The site claims they are authentic, I tend to believe them. I'm not saying anything will become of these, but it's highly possible that they are Blue Sky. If you click on each picture, you can see the amount of detail that went into the art. If it's someone faking it, they should be working for Disney.

No, seriously, I could do those in an afternoon half drunk...most of the images are clearly sourced from other things and thrown together, then put through a few filters, and that's it.

Note that date that blog entry was posted, March 31. Probably meant to be an April fools joke.

And - they couldn't have waited a day? There must be some really talented forgers out there, not to mention the fact that they've broken trademark laws. Hey Disneysource, I have heard that there is a pirate themed land rumored for the Shanghai Disneyland. It's suppose to have a stunt show and a new ride based on the movies that is also a flume ride. Witch Way, however, has me confused. It's a cute name, but I can't tell anything about the attractions by the titles. Could you please be more specific about them?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter