Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to get to DS from Pop? Where do the buses pick up and drop off at DS? This is our first time staying at Pop. We normally stay at POR and take the boat to DS.

How long does it take to get to DS from Pop? Where do the buses pick up and drop off at DS? This is our first time staying at Pop. We normally stay at POR and take the boat to DS.
I believe the bus ride to DS is about 10 mins from Pop but can vary depending on the traffic at DS.

All buses at Pop pick up in front of Classic Hall. The stops are next to one another with clearly marked destinations and queues. The one second furthest away from the entrance doors to Classic Hall is the Disney Springs queue. In the picture below the DS stop is the one under the red POP furthest to the left.

All buses drop off and pick up at the same location at Disney Springs. In the picture below the boat launch for POR is top right. The bus stops are bottom, centre. Basically the complete opposite side of DS from one another.

I believe the bus ride to DS is about 10 mins from Pop but can vary depending on the traffic at DS.

All buses at Pop pick up in front of Classic Hall. The stops are next to one another with clearly marked destinations and queues. The one second furthest away from the entrance doors to Classic Hall is the Disney Springs queue. In the picture below the DS stop is the one under the red POP furthest to the left.
View attachment 563076

All buses drop off and pick up at the same location at Disney Springs. In the picture below the boat launch for POR is top right. The bus stops are bottom, centre. Basically the complete opposite side of DS from one another.
View attachment 563077
Thank you! That is just what I needed!

Kind of a weird question. We are doing a non- WDW Florida trip, and I wanted to swing by the Pop Gift shop. Will they allow us to enter and park even though we don’t have a reservation? We have APs and will bring a magic band to show that.

Kind of a weird question. We are doing a non- WDW Florida trip, and I wanted to swing by the Pop Gift shop. Will they allow us to enter and park even though we don’t have a reservation? We have APs and will bring a magic band to show that.
You can try. I would recommend going mid-day when all of the parks are open although it will really be up to the security guard on duty at the time.

I would just use your AP to Park at DHS and then Skyliner over to POP-no worries and a GROOVY way to arrive! :)

So is going to transportation 90 min before park opening time still a good plan to get in an early or even the first bus and skyliner? Most of our park days are 8am park open. We are gonna be dragging tail. The pop food court isn’t even open early. Not sure how I am gonna deal with that situation.

Does the PoP gift shop have anything that can serve as an in room breakfast? I'd love to buy a bag of bagels and cream cheese for a quick few days breakfast.

Does the PoP gift shop have anything that can serve as an in room breakfast? I'd love to buy a bag of bagels and cream cheese for a quick few days breakfast.
Unfortunately the Pop gift shop does not carry any food items like that. You can purchase things like dried fruit and pretzels but not a lot else. It does not have a grocery section.

Unfortunately the Pop gift shop does not carry any food items like that. You can purchase things like dried fruit and pretzels but not a lot else. It does not have a grocery section.
We purchased a bag of donuts for the room. Very little selection of those types of items which I was surprised by. Maybe they have grocery sections in the moderates and deluxes but not values? DVC resorts usually have a good variety.

is the grab and go section of the food court not open currently?
Not when I was there 2 weeks ago. We wanted a bottle of soda from the food court instead of refilling our mug. We needed to mobile order it and had to wait 10 minutes for our order window time just to pick it up. Very inconvenient for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter