Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oof, I'm so stressed about this! We booked a preferred pool view room for June and I was thinking we'd take pool breaks everyday but what a bummer it'd be to get there and not be able to get in. 😢 Especially if you're planning on returning to the park. I'd love to continue to hear people's reports on this- like if a time of day is busier than others?

Since mousekeeping only takes out the trash and and replenish towels, etc., one or two times during a week's stay, what is the current recommendation for tipping mousekeeping?

Since mousekeeping only takes out the trash and and replenish towels, etc., one or two times during a week's stay, what is the current recommendation for tipping mousekeeping?

So they aren't changing sheets at all?

So they aren't changing sheets at all?
Hopefully someone else can answer about if they are changing sheets but I know you can request new sheets and change them yourself if you wish. Can't remember if they're coming in once if your stay is longer than a certain number of days and changing them for you?

Our beds weren't touched at all during an 11 night stay.

We are staying 8 nights and this makes me sad. Being that Pop rooms are so small we will have to sit on the beds when in the room. Might have to suck it up and put up the murphy bed every morning.

We are staying 8 nights and this makes me sad. Being that Pop rooms are so small we will have to sit on the beds when in the room. Might have to suck it up and put up the murphy bed every morning.
You may wish to ask part way through and see if they will change your sheets? It can't hurt to ask.

Just a few more questions before our May trip. This will be our 3rd time staying at POP but our last trip to WDW was in 2016! I know with COVID things have changed as well.....

Do they still hold your luggage for you on the last day after checkout? I know we did that the last 2 times we were there. We usually go to Disney Springs our last day after we check out before Magic Express picks us up.

Has anyone used Amazon Prime Now to deliver to POP? This would be our first time doing any sort of grocery delivery. This one seems the best for us. Nothing crazy just water and sodas and some breakfast items. Just wanted to make sure we didn't have to be there when it was delivered.

Excited and counting down the days!!

yes they hold luggage. Be aware that currently (maybe extra crowded spring break) the lines especially frequently go all around the building to drop off luggage at bell service. We went at 6am and had only a couple in front of us but I talked to someone who waited an hour end a half to drop off. We actually left the park earlier than planned on our last day because we were worried about having a long wait to pick up luggage before magical express time. We didn’t have a long wait fortunately. We arrived to the resort on a Monday morning and luckily our room was ready because the line went around the end of the building and past the old RAC spot in the back. It was like that for a few hours at least.

My understanding is that they bring the sheets and you have to change the bed. I would be happy to hear I am mistaken, because I can’t get a flat sheet on as a bottom sheet and get it to stay on the bed. They did not change the bed linens on either of the 11 night stays I have had since reopening, but since I was solo, I just used one bed half the trip, and when it wasn’t changed, switched over to the other. My next trip won’t be solo, so I wish they would change the linens halfway through the trip.

How have the recent lines been at Bell Services? Specifically looking for info about dropping our bags around 10-11 AM on a Monday. I saw some pictures and reports of long lines for Bell Services, but most seem to be on a weekend. Anyone who has been recently have any information they care to share? Thanks! :)

How have the recent lines been at Bell Services? Specifically looking for info about dropping our bags around 10-11 AM on a Monday. I saw some pictures and reports of long lines for Bell Services, but most seem to be on a weekend. Anyone who has been recently have any information they care to share? Thanks! :)

we arrived Monday the 22nd of March at9:30 and the line went all around the side of the building and down the back side for quite a ways. I was very glad our room was ready and would have asked for any room to avoid that line. We walked past it a few times that day until early afternoon and it stayed consistently very long. When we left we talked to someone who waited an hour and a half to drop off their luggage on their last day. We went at 6am to drop ours off on Sat the 27th and it was only a couple in line. Same when we picked up our bags that evening I was happy it was short but we left our park early just in case it was long

Why are the Bell Services lines so long? Fewer people working? Just busy weeks with a lot of people? Or are they like that all of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter