Disney's The Little Mermaid Singing Ariel doll

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today I got to open my singing Ariel doll from The Little Mermaid live-action movie and I can honestly say that this Ariel is better than the singing version Mattel put out because for one thing the hair is fantastic and it's so easy to brush without getting tangled and the mermaid fashion is really authentic from the movie. This Ariel also comes with her blue dress she wore on land and is also well done. When you press Ariel's back "I don't know why you have to press the speaker on the back or why they put the speaker in her back?" Ariel will sing Part Of Your World in Halle Bailey's voice and another thing about this doll is the face sculpt is really authentic and really looks like Halle Bailey's Ariel to a T. If you must buy any live-action Ariel doll from The Little Mermaid this is the Ariel to get. I wish they had one of Ariel singing For The First Time as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter