Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a mock reservation for the date we are arriving to WL on 11/24 and rooms are available?
We booked back in January 2018 and hadn't seen anything open since.
Did they stop booking because of the intended remodel?
Our original reservation is still cheaper so no savimgs for us but still amazed that rooms are available now.

Does anybody have a picture of the September Activities calendar yet? It hasn't been updated on the Mouse For Less link yet. We'll post a picture of it on Thursday if nobody does it before then. We're super excited, just a day of work left.

Looking at Touring Plans WL CL lay out, the standard CL rooms that face the castle, all have a view of a parking lot with the cabins on the other side. Does all CL rooms have that parking lot view?

Does anybody have a picture of the September Activities calendar yet? It hasn't been updated on the Mouse For Less link yet. We'll post a picture of it on Thursday if nobody does it before then. We're super excited, just a day of work left.

I’ve been looking for the CCV Page and can’t find one anywhere :confused3

Just returned last Friday from a wonderful 10 night stay and LOVED LOVED LOVED WL! We had a courtyard view, bunk bed room and we were on 5th floor. (room 5017) Loved everything about our room, our view and the resort! Every time we'd arrive back home and walk through the lobby, I would say to my family, "smell that smell? It's Wilderness Lodge!" If I could bottle that up, I would! :cloud9:

We loved the cast members, loved the pool and loved all the restaurants there. We loved the option of having a boat or bus, and often times chose the boat over bus. Mousekeeping was awesome and we were even pixie dusted with several towel animals!!!! What a special surprise! :cloud9: My girls and I spent some time and went on the Hidden Mickey hunt. The geyser was an always welcoming sound. I can't rave enough about this fabulous resort!

I’ve been looking for the CCV Page and can’t find one anywhere :confused3
Well you will have one tomorrow night. :)

Just returned last Friday from a wonderful 10 night stay and LOVED LOVED LOVED WL! We had a courtyard view, bunk bed room and we were on 5th floor. (room 5017) Loved everything about our room, our view and the resort! Every time we'd arrive back home and walk through the lobby, I would say to my family, "smell that smell? It's Wilderness Lodge!" If I could bottle that up, I would! :cloud9:

We loved the cast members, loved the pool and loved all the restaurants there. We loved the option of having a boat or bus, and often times chose the boat over bus. Mousekeeping was awesome and we were even pixie dusted with several towel animals!!!! What a special surprise! :cloud9: My girls and I spent some time and went on the Hidden Mickey hunt. The geyser was an always welcoming sound. I can't rave enough about this fabulous resort!
What a great report, we’re always glad to see people loving the lodge. Our 9 night stay starts tomorrow!

Looking at Touring Plans WL CL lay out, the standard CL rooms that face the castle, all have a view of a parking lot with the cabins on the other side. Does all CL rooms have that parking lot view?
No slightly less than 50% of the CL rooms overlook the Upper inner Wilderness Lodge Courtyard. You can make a request for a Courtyard view vs a woods / nature view.

Dave

We have a bunk bed courtyard view reservation for 11/2-10 and plan to request a room right in this area. The pictures of the view look amazing! Can’t wait to try WL for the first time. Thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter